Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Has anyone seen Prison Break?

Pengwin

Pengwin

Inhabitant of the Antarctic circle
-
I'm contemplating on whether I should watch this or not.

Yes first seasons are good

As often with TV shows, it gets boring and dumb after a few seasons, otherwise it's ok I guess.

The first two seasons are okay, the others are lame.
Just like it's the case with almost every show, the creators didn't know when to end it.

Yes
The first two seasons are okay, the others are lame.
Just like it's the case with almost every show, the creators didn't know when to end it.
I saw and liked all of it. Thoroughly enjoyed watching it the 2nd-3rd time.

Yes

I saw and liked all of it. Thoroughly enjoyed watching it the 2nd-3rd time.
Kang 2

It's pretty good compared to other bullshit.

Yes, it's a good show. 4th season was super shit though, was about some conspiracy and had nothing to do with prison

Yeah i watched it for the second time this year its good

it's pretty good. I stopped watching it after a few seasons, though. Michael Scofield!

I might watch one day

WOW. It's been a long time since I saw that show. I remember the 1st series being very good. The 2nd series wasn't to bad. The 3rd series was a bit weak, its difficult to remember but I think it was short because of the WGA strike. The 4th series was kind of a step up actually. I did hear they did a Prison Break revival for a 5th series recently but I haven't seen it.

Holy shit - this was over 15 years ago. I was still in school back then. Good times. :cryfeels:

There were some great TV shows back then.

I tried and could never get into it.

I'd much rather rewatch the first few seasons of Dexter cause there's never been a show anything like it where the main character is a serial killer. It's especially good when he captures women and stabs them to death. That was some great television. The show went south really bad around season 4/5 though.

Saw it 10 years ago first season is best, second is second best and so on. Might as well skip last season as it is not that good.

Anyway at least watch the first season as it is really good.

I would be T Bag irl if it came down to it

If it's your first time watching it yes.