Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Has anyone read “A Child Called It by Dave Pelzer”

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

glowiemaxxed fedcel
★★★★★
The book is one of the worst cases of abuse ever (I might be wrong). It’s incredibly sad how his mother abused him and manipulated him. Has anyone ever read it?.

Yes, lol never thought I would see a post about that book here.

Life changing book for me. I read it when I was in 6th grade; brought me to tears. I then went on to read every book by David Pelzer. As a kid I was very interested in child psychology, human behavior, and child abuse. I’ve read countless books on this topic, cases as well. Unfortunately David’s case was not the worst. Some children don’t survive the abuse.

Yes, lol never thought I would see a post about that book here.

Life changing book for me. I read it when I was in 6th grade; brought me to tears. I then went on to read every book by David Pelzer. As a kid I was very interested in child psychology, human behavior, and child abuse. I’ve read countless books on this topic, cases as well. Unfortunately David’s case was not the worst. Some children don’t survive the abuse.
Never heard any cases worse than David’s where the child survived. I can’t think of any.

David’s was especially horrible in my opinion because of how his mother preyed on him and him specifically. You’re mother is “supposed” to be the one woman who will love you unconditionally but the things she did were sickly.