Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Has anyone on this forum gone ER?

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

Retarded Mexicurrycel | Ochako Uraraka enthusiast
★★★★★
Aside from @Oedipus who attempted to go ER but failed miserably (he was likely LARPing since the number he made to kill foids sounded so unrealistic but FBI took him seriously anyways) has anyone here threw their life away to go ER and got the aftermath being either getting arrested like Nikolas Cruz or committed suicide like ER did to get away from the suffering of the life sentence in prison. Has anyone on this forum ever gone ER before?

no, we're a forum of peace

Me, just not yet

no, we're a forum of peace
Honestly I am slightly worried as it only takes one person on this forum to go ER then we all get in trouble for it.

I assaulted an 18 year old foid back in march (in real life)

fuck the fbi

I did one time.

I killed 300 people with my "Fist of wrath" when i still had my Tyrone powers

I have indeed gone into Erectile Rage

I am assuming you went to jail for it didn't you? If not you wouldnt post this.
No, i would have got a 6 week sentence behind bars, but it got suspended for a year.
And i'm ordered by the court to pay compensation to the foid i punched and have a curfew.

No, i would have got a 6 week sentence behind bars, but it got suspended for a year.
And i'm ordered by the court to pay compensation to the foid i punched and have a curfew.
Very based:feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

I was worried as if you didnt get punished then dont admit to the forum like sure I admit to shoplifting but feds dont give a shit if you steal a $5 doritos bag unless you go the extremes by stealing cars and shit

Very based:feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

I was worried as if you didnt get punished then dont admit to the forum
Prison probably wouldn't be so bad tbh.
i got no friends, family or job out here, so 6 weeks in the slammer isn't a big deal for me.
Aside from the fact that i'll be unable to pay my bills to the jews at the gas and electric company and the water company.

No, only a few here have the low inhib to do it

I'm worried for them as it only takes one incel here on here to go ER then this whole forum shuts down and police show up to everyone's houses just like how Elliot posted on a forum about going ER and that forum got shut down.

Ive talked to some dude on Discord (not saying his name) who literally admitted he was ready to go ER and had guns and body armor and he shouldnt have admitted it to me because I could have been an FBI agent

Honestly I am slightly worried as it only takes one person on this forum to go ER then we all get in trouble for it.
Only a matter of time until someone does, there's not many other places on the Internet for the type of person who would go ER to post on

no, but there have been some that call them self incel for the edge and attention, make some point at this site, even when we have done nothing

Just one and this forum is done for and we will have to migrate to another forum.
Depends if this site in particular is mentioned

Ones most likely to go ER are the blacks here since thugs love shooting people who wear red or blue but they prefer to use their low inhib on opposing gangs thankfully

Ive talked to some dude on Discord (not saying his name) who literally admitted he was ready to go ER and had guns and body armor and he shouldnt have admitted it to me because I could have been an FBI agent
Buying the gear is the easy part. (all in Minecraft fbi agent

Ones most likely to go ER are the blacks here since thugs love shooting people who wear red or blue but they prefer to use their low inhib on opposing gangs thankfully
:feelskek:

Buying the gear is the easy part. (all in Minecraft fbi agent
He is black so he will struggle to make a plan because going ER would be fucking expensive so not only do you need to be low inhib you gotta be rich too

Yeah, I died in a shootout with police 3 weeks ago.

uploadedtoAIcel
Imagine someone going ER here then roping therefore becoming a ghostcel, you would have unlimited access to pussy and no one can stop you. :feelsLSD:

Imagine someone going ER here then roping therefore becoming a ghostcel, you would have unlimited access to pussy and no one can stop you. :feelsLSD:
Most Stacies would feel your truecel presence even in ghostcel form and run.

Most Stacies would feel your truecel presence even in ghostcel form and run.
What the fuck are they going to do call the Ghostbusters?:feelskek:

Aside from @Oedipus who attempted to go ER but failed miserably (he was likely LARPing since the number he made to kill foids sounded so unrealistic but FBI took him seriously anyways) has anyone here threw their life away to go ER and got the aftermath being either getting arrested like Nikolas Cruz or committed suicide like ER did to get away from the suffering of the life sentence in prison. Has anyone on this forum ever gone ER before?

Damn I would’ve loved to see that thread

I take it he’s spending the rest of his life in jail now after he posted about it?

i have gone mini ER and did 4 years for it

Damn I would’ve loved to see that thread

I take it he’s spending the rest of his life in jail now after he posted about it?
Nah 6 years since it wasnt committed yet

Not a single one. After 6.5 years of the site being live. But the media still like to paint us as such despite there being ZERO to date.

Not to my knowledge outside of @Oedipus

It’s not the man who talks a lot that you have to fear. It’s all just talk.
Fear the man who never says anything.

I’m not an expert on psycho killers.
But I doubt any actually violent guy would post here.
I just don’t think they’d be interested in writing post after post for months on end.
They’d probably just leave a manifesto somewhere online, that others could read after their rampage.