Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Has anyone of you seen For All Mankind here? Did you liked the series?

• Thread starter Deleted member 37095
  • Start date
Deleted member 37095

Deleted member 37095

17yr old Russian KHHV mentalcel
-
I really liked the series it gave me so many inspirations for philosophy, science etc.

I've seen the first episode and I didn't like it. I have nothing in common with chad astronauts and I just want them to all die.

Nope. There are two fucking dykes in it. I hate the lesbianpill more than anything else.

I've seen the first episode and I didn't like it. I have nothing in common with chad astronauts and I just want them to all die.
I do not hate chads at all aslong as they marry/don't encourage hypergamy and have a traditional family. Every astronaut is legally married, has children, doesn't allows degeneracy to their wives.

Absolutely no reason to hate them, they are living just as good god-fearing christians should live.

If you liked that series try out Star Trek: The Next Generation, next.

Pretty much nothing is as inspiring as that damned series when it comes to getting oneself excited about science and philosophy and travel to and amongst the stars.

Exodus 34:14 - [UWSL]For thou shalt worship no other god: for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God:[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Stop envying other people, it's against the HOLY BIBLE.[/UWSL]
If you liked that series try out Star Trek: The Next Generation, next.

Pretty much nothing is as inspiring as that damned series when it comes to getting oneself excited about science and philosophy and travel to and amongst the stars.
I m absolutely gonna watch it)
Thank you!

Last edited: