Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment has anyone of this forum ever been punched by a woman?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★

affectionately or violently doesn't matter, share your stories

if it ever happened to me I can't really remember tbh

Yes, my sister punched me when we were teens. She used to bust my balls a lot, so I called her bitch or something like that and she threw me a hand.

I then proceeded to push her to her bed (which she broke with the fall, it was a fragile bed) and then punched her (didn't punch very hard, I'm not a savage). That punch was enough to hurt her jaw in a way that still affects her today. I'm not proud of the damage done but since then she never laid her hands on me again.

got slapped after touching her boobs...

im glad no cops showed up

yes ive been pushed shoved punched all the way to 16 then i dropped out

one time i hit a bitch back and the teachers all said u dont hit girls kek

Yes slapped kicked punched bullied ostracized

I’ve had all

Yes slapped kicked punched bullied ostracized

I’ve had all
ive been slapped once, but i punched her right after because shes been bullying me over my face being shaped wrong. i was 13 at the time too. i didnt get caught, but felt good. the reason i got slapped was because, of a comeback i said to her.

Last edited:
I then proceeded to push her to her bed (which she broke with the fall, it was a fragile bed)
Pomf
my sister punched me when we were teens. She used to bust my balls a lot, so I called her bitch or something like that and she threw me a hand.
Inversion

ive been slapped once, but i punched her right after because shes been bullying me over my face being shaped wrong. i was 13 at the time too. i didnt get caught, but felt good. the reason i got slapped was because, of a comeback i said to her.
Literally me, they can throw all shade and there is no problem, the moment you throw shade back they escalate because they think they won't be touched :feelsseriously:

i was jumped by a group of girls because another girl said i had touched her ass (i didn't touch her stinky ass)

i was jumped by a group of girls because another girl said i had touched her ass (i didn't touch her stinky ass)
you touched it with your GAZE inkwell

I want a girl to punch me so I have an excuse to punch a hole in her skull in self-defense :feelshmm:
I wish a girl would hit me sooo bad so I can get the go ahead to just wail on her

I wish a girl would hit me sooo bad so I can get the go ahead to just wail on her
you'll never get that only chad would get that permission and he's rarely in that circumstance

Yes. I retaliated after being punched by grabbing her head and torso and slamming her against a wall. She was a drunk bitch that needed to be humbled

A girl punched me in the chest in 9th grade probably because I was making fun of her.

As a kid, i was assaulted by a girl without reason, probably because it made her angry that i as a non-Chad do exist