Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Has anyone measured their testosterone levels?

Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Self-banned
-
Got a testosterone level examination this week.
Will probably have low T soy boy profile as im hardly dimporphic and have a kiddie voice, very little body hair and a lanklet.

Have you measured your T levels? Do they correlate with your appearance?

Doesn’t matter they’re not gonna give you anything

And do what jfl?
Same shit about measuring my pp.
There's no changing it.

And do what jfl?
Same shit about measuring my pp.
There's no changing it.
Testosterone Cypionate Propionate Injection

Inject T your body stops making its own. Do it for long enough and you're dependent on it for the rest of your life permanently fucking up your balls.

Stupid unless you're trying to win bodybuding competitions and even then you need a well-designed cycle with post cycle therapy.

Natural methods are better. Lifting, HIIT, fixing your diet, taking natural suppliments (e.g. testogen), sun bathing or red light therapy are all better alternatives.

Last edited:
Inject T your body stops making its own. Do it for long enough and you're dependent on it for the rest of your life permanently fucking up your balls.

Stupid unless you're trying to win bodybuding competitions and even then you need a well-designed cycle with post cycle therapy.
Man if It will indeed be low, might aswell :fuk:

Man if It will indeed be low, might aswell :fuk:
Nah man. You gotta keep your balls intact for the upcoming incel uprising :feelsdevil:

Also being low T isn't that big of a deal if your T receptors are high sensitivity. Think of it like this: a healthy fit adult needs a bit of insulin for his body to function normally but a type II diabetic needs to inject extra insulin on top of his high insulin levels because his insulin receptors don't respond to it anymore. All hormones are like this. By injecting T you will fuck your receptors up as well.

Nah man. You gotta keep your balls intact for the upcoming incel uprising :feelsdevil:

Also being low T isn't that big of a deal if your T receptors are high sensitivity. Think of it like this: a healthy fit adult needs a bit of insulin for his body to function normally but a type II diabetic needs to inject extra insulin on top of his high insulin levels because his insulin receptors don't respond to it anymore. All hormones are like this. By injecting T you will fuck your receptors up as well.
Im clearly not T sensitive. Heck ive been tearing up at sentimental shit that is too emberassing to even mention. Im in general a docile sentimental mangina when it comes to many things. Clearly my male hormone is not doing it's job.

Are you getting enough nutrients and sleep? What is your body composition like? Try to be sufficiently lean, get enough nutrients, get quality sleep, and apparently intermittent fasting increases luteinizing hormone. I learned that eating will temporarily decrease t levels which explains why I was higher energy when I used to eat less often. Also try to decrease stress. I don't think you're that old either.

Im clearly not T sensitive. Heck ive been tearing up at sentimental shit that is too emberassing to even mention. Im in general a docile sentimental mangina when it comes to many things. Clearly my male hormone is not doing it's job.
If you do go ahead with it and do it, I wish you the best of luck brocel

what's the point of having high T again

Are you getting enough nutrients and sleep? What is your body composition like? Try to be sufficiently lean, get enough nutrients, get quality sleep, and apparently intermittent fasting increases luteinizing hormone. I learned that eating will temporarily decrease t levels which explains why I was higher energy when I used to eat less often. Also try to decrease stress. I don't think you're that old either.
Sleep? About 6-7 hours. Not the best sleep quality either. I'll try to force myself squeeze at least 7.5 hours. Body composition? Up till the last year a lanklet skelly. Now ive gained a bit of pot belly due to stuffing myself, but have been on intermediate fasting for a couple of weeks.

All the issued ive described have existed way before, making me think that something is not right with my hormomes.

More energy, assertiveness. Some light vocal changes.

Prob i barely can build muscle and I look like a teenager :fuk:

That or low in uterine testosterone exposure :fuk:

If you do go ahead with it and do it, I wish you the best of luck brocel
Hey thanks lad! Inb4 get results of a mongolian plains raider Chad :feelshaha:

No chest hair, some hair on legs, virgin mustache, teen appearance, weak chin, gyno, beta voice, small wrists
I'm low t for sure, haven't done it but I'm below avg for sure
Maybe its a cursed Slav gene? I have everything you mention except for Gyno. Maybe you have a light form of klinefelter?

Something is clearly fucked up with us.

Probably, I got my father's incel genes

Hopefully not, if I do I'm gonna rope
Mosaic klinefelter when only a certain fraction of cells have an extra X chromosome :feelsrope:

Lets just hope its a particular cursed type of Slav pheno instead.

i think high, i want to do a DNA test

no i'm terrified, and i probably have like 100ng/

Natural methods are better. Lifting, HIIT, fixing your diet, taking natural suppliments (e.g. testogen), sun bathing or red light therapy are all better alternatives.
You have HCG for shrinking balls part. That's what steroid users use after a dosage

Your body easer build muscle and burn fat, better cardiovascular system, stronger bones and muscles, better mood less depression, improved memory and logic thinking.

Your body easer build muscle and burn fat, better cardiovascular system, stronger bones and muscles, better mood less depression, improved memory and logic thinking.
thx

I'm kinda low T. Last time that I've checked my levels, it measured 486,4 ng/dL

Average is 650 or so in twenties and 500 in thirties. You're not THAT low.

So the results are in and im at 548 at the age of 32.
I have no idea how this translates into low dimorphism, girly voice and thin frame. Perhaps low uterine testosterone exposure.
Also no explanation for my overtly emotional and female like behavior.

I have no idea how this translates into low dimorphism, girly voice and thin frame. Perhaps low uterine testosterone exposure.
I wish I could clearly explain this but testosterone is only one part of the picture, what you see in the mirror also depends on how your body responds to androgens.

Maybe I could give a much better answer after im done studying physiology :feelsaww:

Part of this question is about developmental biology. At the end of the day you can ofcourse say it was all genetically predisposed.

I wish I could clearly explain this but testosterone is only one part of the picture, what you see in the mirror also depends on how your body responds to androgens.

Maybe I could give a much better answer after im done studying physiology :feelsaww:

Part of this question is about developmental biology. At the end of the day you can ofcourse say it was all genetically predisposed.
Must be very little testosterone receptors. And i took the test after a major jerk off day too. Genetic determinism is just cold and uncaring.

:feelsohgod:650??? I'm very low T then
It can be as low as 280 in twenties and be considered normal. You are generally fine I think.
Unless you show some symptoms that is.

Last time I checked mine, I had like 212 ng/dl total T but like 800 or so ng/dl Free T. I don't know what that makes me, TBH.

Last time I got it tested it was 787ng/dL

It's a little late now but did you make sure to fast 12 hours beforehand? Eating can give you a false high.

Last time I got it tested it was 787ng/dL

It's a little late now but did you make sure to fast 12 hours beforehand? Eating can give you a false high.
I've eaten last time 12 hours prior to the test, yes.

Androgen receptors not working properly. If they don't work at all you basically can be high-t as fuck but phenotipically turn into a foid

Nope never thought of it.