Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has anyone managed to work on his inhibition?

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
If so with success, tell me how, please

Alcohol.

Although I have to say, sometimes my anger for the blackpill and people's mistreatment of me made me snap and become 100% low-inhib for a moment like that time when a group of zoomers giggled behind my back and I told them I would **** them if they did that again and they became scared shitless.

Last edited:
Impossible to lower it, it is genetic and hormonal, only option is to get hard drugz n alcohol

No it just increases over time.

I've got way better with the years but still not normie tier (sometimes I can pass as one), people can still notice I'm shy and introvert, better than a weirdo I guess.

Practice I guess, the more you do these things, the more you get used to and feel more comfortable with it.

Real advice: You can lower your inhib if you lie to yourself.

Give an example brother.
It's very taxing, You have to become someone else since being an incel with little life experience you won't be interesting to anyone. You have to exaggerate your own importance which will boost your confidence and allow you to more easily believe the lie. This allowed me to go clubbing and socialize with people.

inhibited or not, you're still going to suffer. it won't fix anything.

I did. There was no how, I just grew older and stopped caring.

yea I did, just approach bro

try the wim hof method by jumping in icy water and report back

try the wim hof method by jumping in icy water and report back
I take ice cold showers. Is that enough? Can you link a longer explanation?

I take ice cold showers. Is that enough?
since you do that and you came and posted this, you tell me

putting your body through extreme conditions wakes up your nervous system via the vagus nerve which in turn affects your endocrine system (along with basically every other system in your body), activating hormones and lowering your response inhibition on a primal level. anecdotally, pushing way past the boundaries of your physical comfort and facing extreme conditions and pain pulls their consciousness away from the inner mind or whatever so slightly more of it is in your body instead. it gets people out of their head and meet shit with less anxiety. seeing as you have 191 days on this site im gonna assume you're not a fakecel so obviously people are going to find it deeply disgusting and unwarranted that you feel entitlement to your own boundaries and desires, and entitlement to other people respecting them. it doesn't matter, treatment will get even worse in another way if an incel too high inhib to use the social or practical leverage he does have.

you can google wim hof method but this is for specifics

Extreme anger pretty much

There's literally no reason for me to socialize IRL