Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Has anyone if here ran fashion game?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16582
  • Start date
Deleted member 16582

Deleted member 16582

genetics
-
What was your experience?

No clothes can conceal your inferior genetics. Keep coping

No clothes can conceal your inferior genetics. Keep coping
fucking brutal truthpill tbh, at least it will statuscope to get normies to hate u less + shit frame u can hoodiecope to cover it

I ran rot game.

What was your experience?
Wore a trench coat in public a few times. Mostly nothing happened but a few looks from people.
Also wore it to school once on a rainy day and EVERYONE was really nice to me. Probably cause those normies thought i was gonna go ER or columbine 2.oh yeah, i just remembered. The ONLY time i've EVER been complimented by a girl was that same day. She said she liked my jacket, and said something along the lines of "wow, that is very beautiful/awesome."
But i'm still unsure if she genuinely meant it, or just said that in preparation that i might spare her while shooting up the school lmao

Wore a trench coat in public a few times. Mostly nothing happened but a few looks from people.
Also wore it to school once
Based

I have a trench coat and wear it sometimes but never in public. Peak autism

Also wore it to school once on a rainy day and EVERYONE was really nice to me. Probably cause those normies thought i was gonna go ER or columbine 2.oh yeah, i just remembered. The ONLY time i've EVER been complimented by a girl was that same day. She said she liked my jacket, and said something along the lines of "wow, that is very beautiful/awesome."
But i'm still unsure if she genuinely meant it, or just said that in preparation that i might spare her while shooting up the school lmao
Just wear a trench coat and bring your books in a duffle bag theory

Wore a trench coat in public
I have a trench coat and wear it
Confused Christian Bale0

i didnt even run fasionmaxxing