Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Has anyone here worked security?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16582
  • Start date
Deleted member 16582

Deleted member 16582

genetics
-
People say as long as it's unarmed security work it's basically like being paid to NEET. Has anyone looked into this?

best job for an incel tbh ngl. work at night and you have lots of access and don't have to deal with stacy.

best job for an incel tbh ngl. work at night and you have lots of access and don't have to deal with stacy.
yeah it seems like the perfect incel job as long as you're not a turbomanlet, just sit and LDAR all day on your phone while getting paid

yeah it seems like the perfect incel job as long as you're not a turbomanlet, just sit and LDAR all day on your phone while getting paid
You have to get a good job site though. Some places treat you like shit. Working in the day can be suicide fuel with chads and stacies. If you get on with a big company you can move sites easily.

over for u then 5'10 is turbo manlet in 2019

over for u then 5'10 is turbo manlet in 2019
i'm 5'11, i made inaccurate measurements (have said this a couple week ago)
5'11 is still turbomanlet tho tbh
sub 6'2" doesn't even draw attention anymore

You have to get a good job site though. Some places treat you like shit. Working in the day can be suicide fuel with chads and stacies. If you get on with a big company you can move sites easily.
how do you know all this, have you tried it?

I'm weak asf so I wouldnt get hired

Stfu nigger 180cm is taller than the average in most countries realistically. You are acting like a foid rn. Only foids think that is short.
fucking lol if you don't think the younger generation is 5'11 MINIMUM in the us
besides there are like 200 people on this board that are like 6'1+ lmfao, fucking larpers.co

Just lol at you, you’re nearly 6 feet tall and act like you’re a midget
Your height isn’t the problem, stop coping

Yeaaaaa
out.
5'11 "out" by white 6'1" insomniac gets passs huh? he mogs me
Just lol at you, you’re nearly 6 feet tall and act like you’re a midget
Your height isn’t the problem, stop coping
its a combo of my height + race man. please just stop pretending like you know anything when you're a 6'1 white guy who probably had a normal upbringing with friends and social validation and too mentalcel autist to get a gf, for me it's been over

its a combo of my height + race man. please just stop pretending like you know anything when you're a 6'1 white guy who probably had a normal upbringing with friends and social validation and too mentalcel autist to get a gf, for me it's been over
You know nothing about my upbringing. Jfl

Don’t make assumptions, cunt

You know nothing about my upbringing. Jfl

Don’t make assumptions, cunt
i know that as a 6'1 normal looking white dude you haven't suffered a fucking fraction of people like me, truecels. are you in the US?

I have never worked as a security gusrd but i have watched the movie mall cop

is this the film with this guy kevin
No, its Paul blart

5'11 "out" by white 6'1" insomniac gets passs huh? he mogs me
He doesn't either, but you thinking 5'11' is turbomanlet tier is disgraceful and ragefuel Prime.

Stop being dumb lol

People say as long as it's unarmed security work it's basically like being paid to NEET. Has anyone looked into this?
Yes bro, I’ve done security. Feel free to pm me if you have questions. :feelsbaton:

From what I've heard from the internet & imageboards it sounds extremely comfy but I currently don't have a job at all so I'm technically NEET but that sounds like a good job to get myself into.

No, but I‘ve seen them in all the buildings I have worked in over the years and they basically sit and watch TV/internet all day/night.

I work as A night guard the only thing I can complain about is having a coworker

No. Too scared

@NormieKiller @Red Pill Rage