Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has anyone here tried Ketamine for depression?

The End

The End

Banned
-
Apparently Ketamine has become a new way to treat depression. They inject you with the stuff, then you are ready to go for a week. Ketamine is also used as a recreational drug.

Has anyone here tried Ketamine?

Never heard of it. Try Xanax though

Thoughts on ketamine Dr. @Ritalincel?

i didn't use it specifically for depression but i think i noticed some longer term after effects which "smoothed" my mood

idk how significant it was

ketamine is a horse anesthetic.
you can live out of body experiences with the right dosage.
I suggest you be with someone sober if you try it.
it's really been used to cure depression?

I remember hearing about this a few years ago

Mountains of ket

I've been in a k hole many times

ketamine is a horse anesthetic.
you can live out of body experiences with the right dosage.
I suggest you be with someone sober if you try it.
it's really been used to cure depression?
Yes. I called my psychiatrist for a refill on a prescription, and I was put on hold for about 30 minutes. A commercial kept playing advertising Ketamine as a treatment for depression.

Here's an article about it being used for depression. https://blog.bulletproof.com/ketamine-infusions-depression-treatment/

prescription = ?
Yeh, I needed for them to fix my prescription for Lamictal, one of the anti-depressants I'm on. Actually this is an anti-seizure medication that is also used to help disrupt obsessive thoughts.

I'm on SSRI's as well. I may need to up my dosage of SSRI's since I feel terrible and can get boners.

Yes. I called my psychiatrist for a refill on a prescription, and I was put on hold for about 30 minutes. A commercial kept playing advertising Ketamine as a treatment for depression.
Here's an article about it being used for depression. https://blog.bulletproof.com/ketamine-infusions-depression-treatment/

since it is a new treatment I would be skeptical and I would wait a bit of time before starting.
there may be side effects that only occur after a long time.

i heard it's used for depression only in small amounts not nearly as much as people use recreationally

It only works for a short term fix, you usually go back to old mood in under a month but its a fun drug tho.

It only works for a short term fix, you usually go back to old mood in under a month but its a fun drug tho.
How do you think weed and opiates together would compare?

I've heard of it but it seems to be a rare drug I've never met anyone who has used it

How do you think weed and opiates together would compare?

Dissocs like ketamine are better but tbh both that and the opiate/weed combo usually ends in addiction. The problem with ket is the fact it only lasts an hour and the disconnection from reality/euphoria is so strong it can be an easy habit to fall into.