Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has anyone here suffered from a botched/messy circumcision?

Corvus

Corvus

A homosexual cannot be revolutionary
★★★★★
Foids prefer circumcised dicks, but not when the doctor fucks it up.

The evil (((doctor))) who mutilated me at birth did a slap ass job on my dick. I dont think I could ever show it to a foid even if I eventually find one.

I heard one guy here got his entire tip chopped off in a botched job.
(not talking about that guy in the news who got his dick so badly fucked that the doctors had to cut it off and make him a tranny)

My penis has a scar.

What's the point of doing circumcision just like that? Like if there is no medical indication.

No, I'm not a jew

What's the point of doing circumcision just like that? Like if there is no medical indication.
The hospitals sell it to cosmetic companies in america.

There was a talkshow where some foids offered to put some cream on a mans face then told him it was made from blended foreskins. Shitmerica really is out of control. The only age defying cream a foid should have is boiling acid poured on their face.

Where I live, circumcision is performed only by Jews, Muslims and those with phimosis.
The hospitals sell it to cosmetic companies in america.

There was a talkshow where some foids offered to put some cream on a mans face then told him it was made from blended foreskins. Shitmerica really is out of control. The only age defying cream a foid should have is boiling acid poured on their face.

My 6.6 incher is uncircumcised

Also how the fuck does someone masturbate without any foreskin?

My 6.6 incher is uncircumcised

Also how the fuck does someone masturbate without any foreskin?
I dont use lube, just my hand

I dont use lube, just my hand
How the fuck? I mean, Rubbing your foreskin up and down is how youd get off, Howd you pull that off without no foreskin man? WTF