Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has anyone here still any hope left?

D

dumbshitter

Greycel
or it is definitely over for you?

Tbh only thing keeping me a live is the innate self preservation we all have. Also it takes quite a bit of effort and energy and dedication to off yourself. I'm just too tired a lot of the times.

its completely over for me theres 0% chance of female ever accepting me i just ldar now

Plastic surgeries is my last hope.

warmestblack said:
Tbh only thing keeping me a live is the innate self preservation we all have. Also it takes quite a bit of effort and energy and dedication to off yourself. I'm just too tired a lot of the times.

There is no point so it's good you dont bother wasting energy

whogivesafucc said:
mby 1% tbh

You look fine, maybe you should stop acting like a retard.
If instead of shitposting on this site, you would interact with women, you would be in a relationship already.
JFL at mentalcels.

The last time I interacted with someone my age after school was in elementary school. It never began.

Garbage said:
its completely over for me theres 0% chance of female ever accepting me i just ldar now

still need to bodymax and hope acne clears up soon. If I can't accomplish this by summer time than Ima give up hope

ThERe can always be hope even for truecels.

I'm not really trying anymore

i dont have hope, but nor do i have the courage to rope

Im almost 28, no friends, no girlfriend, almost zero social skills. Im about to lose my last bit of hope. Don't know how much longer i can take it.

Cynistic said:
You look fine, maybe you should stop acting like a retard.
If instead of shitposting on this site, you would interact with women, you would be in a relationship already.
JFL at mentalcels.
agreed all mentalcels are trolling at this point

yes, I still think I can escape inceldom with surgery and running 3rd world game.

grayjedi90 said:
Im almost 28, no friends, no girlfriend, almost zero social skills. Im about to lose my last bit of hope. Don't know how much longer i can take it.

Your supply of hopium should’ve run out years ago.

Hard to have hope when you're a 23 year old 5'3 baldcel.

I have no hope whatsoever

No
Zero hope , Im coping/rotting until futuristic tech is here

I doubt I'll ever score and keep that Stacy I've always dreamt of, although I don't know for certain. It looks grim, however. I'm looksmaxxing and will be having sexual relations, thankfully. I'll be happy with a Becky with a fat ass.