Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has anyone here seriously thought about earning money through YouTube?

Diomedes_1112

Diomedes_1112

Veteran
Has anyone here seriously thought about earning money through YouTube?

would be fun but its fucking difficult

How? Unless you have no idea what to create and how to use certain programs like Premiere Pro and After Effects.
difficult to make good money from it. it's hard to get popular on jewtube.

getting sponsorships makes things quite a bit easier though, you can make more money without having a crazy amount of views.

difficult to make good money from it. it's hard to get popular on jewtube.

getting sponsorships makes things quite a bit easier though, you can make more money without having a crazy amount of views.
Depends on the content ig

Im planning to create videos about right-wing topics, history, and “conspiracy theories.” Similar to Paul Joseph Watson YouTube channel, for example

Depends on the content ig

Im planning to create videos about right-wing topics, history, and “conspiracy theories.” Similar to Paul Joseph Watson YouTube channel, for example
most likely even if you are doing well you're gonna probably start out getting barely any views for a whole year or so, as most jewtubers do.

most people quit during this time as they get demotivated, but even some of the most popular jewtubers had only triple digit subs during their first year.

most likely even if you are doing well you're gonna probably start out getting barely any views for a whole year or so, as most jewtubers do.

most people quit during this time as they get demotivated, but even some of the most popular jewtubers had only triple digit subs during their first year.
That’s understandable. But I’ve already been planning the content for several YouTube videos for about two years at this point.

nah my name isn't inceltv

Just make TikTok thirst traps, get 10k followers and just on the creator fund bro

Thought about it for about 3.5 seconds and then laughed it off.

I have.

You're 7 years too late on hoping to make money on Youtube. Unless you have like 100k+ subs and a regular viewer base, you're not making enough for a living.

I‘m too low IQ for al that. If you’re a foid you just have to exist, as a sub5 you have to jestermaxx and be funny and know how to edit go viral etc