Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has anyone here practiced mediation? I really need it.

Diomedes_1112

Diomedes_1112

Veteran
Has anyone here meditate before? I really need it at this point. How do you do it?

Just sit in a dark room listening to edgy music and brooding about your shit life is all the meditation you need

I used to do it for a little bit and it actually did help me feel calmer.

I sat with my back straight up (leaning against a wall can help make it more comfortable imo) and I just took deep breaths while trying to think about nothingness

dark room at night no phone no goyslop no water

sit there and think

Yes. When I'm feeling depressed and or stressed the fuck out.

I live near a bay and the ocean coast so every now and then I'll just go there for a quick 20-30min walk and just sit there, rest my eyes, and think about a bunch of things or nothing at all.

It works pretty well for me because afterwards I feel a lot more relaxed and ready to take on the day/week.

Sometimes I'll just drive around aimlessly and when I see men walking alone by themselves I just wonder if their situation is similar to mines. Or if they're family men with children and are just going for a walk before they go home.

When I see hobos I feel a bit relieved but also depressed. I think to myself the only difference between me and that loser is that he fell into addiction and it spiraled out of control for him. Either way our similarity is that we don't have any social capital/social support.

Last edited:
How has it helped?
Just pay attention to reality bro.

I can not begins to describe it. Ofc, I don't just sit like lump.

Just pay attention to reality bro.

It's a cope that needs lots of effort, kinda works

Has anyone here meditate before? I really need it at this point. How do you do it?
beautiful and pleasant but every time I do it I end up falling asleep. It would be the best if I could imagine with my eyes open