Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has anyone here made peace with being ugly??

• Thread starter Deleted member 6214
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6214

Self-banned
-
Need some advice, because every time I go outside and see a cute girl, it makes me really upset that I'll never get to be with a girl like that in my life. How can I stop this and just accept that I'm ugly and I'll be single forever?

Also it's becoming even harder for me to leave the house nowadays. I feel sorry that the people on the street have to look at my utterly disgusting face. And I'm 100% serious. I start sweating when I'm around lots of people and I just want to run away. I walk with my head down. I wish I had been aborted. I feel bad that my parents created a worthless ugly nasty piece of garbage like me.

Accept the blackpill.

Has anyone here made peace with being ugly??
no man, never can and never will

Blackpill was the hardest digestion.

Took me a looong time but I think I'm there..it helps that I'm old and not as horny as I used to be..

You have to completely give up in order to get there..having hope will drive you to insanity as a trucel.

I try to stay away from women now and not think about them..redirection of thought. When I'm in the presence of a foid I no longer think I have any chance and that helps..before I would try and not mess up/think of things to say and I know I would end up acting "creepy"..now I just shrug my ugly shoulders and treat them as I would a guy..(I'm sure they still think I'm creepy)

Accept the blackpill.

I think I have accepted it but the fact that I only had one shot at life and I couldn't feel the presence of a beautiful girl even once. What makes it worse is that I'm totally surrounded by them when I go outside. So they're a constant reminder, every fucking day.

how do I come to peace with being curry? same question essentially

I think I have accepted it but the fact that I only had one shot at life and I couldn't feel the presence of a beautiful girl even once. What makes it worse is that I'm totally surrounded by them when I go outside. So they're a constant reminder, every fucking day.

Sounds like how I was in red pill rage.

Na im still pissed about it

Might aswell rope if I make peace with myself.

You can't actually accept being ugly, which is why the word cope is thrown around so much. I would advise that you try not to think about it, if you start thinking about the blackpill, go watch anime or something, if you can't stop thinking about it, just go to bed.

I dont think i accepted it since i try to looksmax idk really

No I know I am ugly and have accepted it but it's impossible to make peace with it.

Its not possible accepting would be rope.

There can never be an “acceptance” over the fact that one is ugly, and hence a lot more likely to grow up alone, watch your parents die alone, work all day to go to a lame mancave at the end of the day alone, get sick and go the hospital alone, and leave no legacy or memory of you when you die...alone.

Meanwhile everyone else is forming families and having affairs and friends and support networks and communities and leading happy lives - and showing it off on social media. I completely understand the thing about not wanting to go out of the house - even music and TV, all entertainment really, is becoming incredibly hard to relate to. The more time you spend alone the more you feel alien to everyone and everything.

Yes. I go through periods where I will physically gag (not forced) at my reflection while other times in good lighting and the right angle I think I could pass as a 4.5/10 but generally I have forever accepted that I am an ugly person even if I need to remind myself of my sub-humanity when I'm feeling particularly optimistic.

Just accept that, most likely, it isn't your fault. It's your genetics who defines what kind of person you can be, and you simply wasn't lucky. Your bone structure and flesh arrangement determines your life's successes, especially with women. And you had no control over your genetics.
The best you can do is getting surgeries to do the job that nature failed to do for you.

No, I will not allow myself to grow old in this hideous form. It's surgerymax or suicide, staying ugly is surrender!

Ive sort of made peace to know that I will never be GL. It's just that I'm still trying to looksmax to work with what I have.

i’ve made peace with not getting a gf but i don’t think the ugly pill will ever go away

Sometimes I accept it, other times it's unbearable

I dont know if it is possible to accept it

More or less. I've come to embrace my humongous, crooked nose, for example, rather than feel embarrassed about it.

making peace? lol

Making cope? lol

All copes die...

Which means all stability bars will collapse but will take a lot of time.

65 years is my estimate....

Things will get WAY WAY worse before better....

And only way it will get better is with violence, war and nuking....

I've learned to accept it by constantly making it clear to myself that my ugliness is not my own fault. Nothing I can do will make me non-ugly. That helps a bit.

It's hard to accept and I still haven't. I'm still trying to looksmax even though I'm old and balding with a lot of grey. Looks are everything so gotta keep working on it even if you're ugly you'd be even more ugly if you stop trying and give up.

I have made peace with my looks.

I have accepted the fact that i'm too ugly to have a normal life, making peace with it a different story, i will always be bitter and resentful towards others because they are having a feast infront while i starve till death

It’s over. Look for copes.

No man, I have not made peace with not being a chad yet

I dont really give a fuck anymore my health just gets worse and I dont care going to the gym is a waste of time and I dont care how I shitty I dress dosent matter since I have an ugly face

Just overdose on copes bro.

Nope. I still hope that looksmaxxing can increase my SMV to 6/10 and in the future I can be extremely beautiful due to DNA engineering and my moneymaxxing.
But i doubt it will happen, I'll kill myself earlier.

No, it is impossible for me, in fact in the next months and years I will do a lot of surgery at my ugly face.

I accepted it. I had some plans for face surgeries but started norwooding so I gave up. If they invent some good hair transplant soon maybe I try looksmaxing

I will never make peace with being an ugly curry