Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

has anyone here karatemaxxed

• Thread starter Deleted member 3291
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3291

Banned
-
I am reading a martial arts manga and karate looks fucking cool I am considering learning it to the point where I am and sparring people at rival dojos and participating in death matches. It seems like a good cope.

I found a karate class for adults near me and might learn it anyone tried it?

Good self-defense in a public area, ensures that normies can't beat the shit out of you because you didn't hold the door open for some foid 40 yards away.

With my bones if i tried to do a karate chop i'd break my wrist, so no :feelscry:

Karate is shit and completely useless. Learn muay thai. Go to an mma gym and learn grappling as well as striking if you want to be a complete fighter

I'm mmamaxed doesn't help me with girls but smashing newbie Chads is a big ego boost

Karate is shit and completely useless. Learn muay thai. Go to an mma gym and learn grappling as well as striking if you want to be a complete fighter

I'm mmamaxed doesn't help me with girls but smashing newbie Chads is a big ego boost
I don’t give a shit about women but Karate is much cooler and don’t care about Muay Thai looks like sht to me but maybe

Grappling I need to learn for sure

I tried it when i was younger. It's useless for self-defense. I always broke the rules during sparring, made other kids cry lol

yes it’s fucking epic I’m almost done the second one at the part where Baki is poisoned
Be careful, with finding a dojo most karate places are watered down.

I tried it when i was younger. It's useless for self-defense. I always broke the rules during sparring, made other kids cry lol
I don’t care for self defence I want to beat people up

Learn MMA, most karate schools near you will be heavily watered down McDojos teaching katas and board breaking, probably won't even have light sparring let alone full contact.

I've practiced Kickboxing and Brazillian Jiu Jitsu.

Gives you the confidence to know you can fuck someone up. Hasent gotten me laid yet and I'm not holding my breath

I've practiced Kickboxing and Brazillian Jiu Jitsu.

Gives you the confidence to know you can fuck someone up. Hasent gotten me laid yet and I'm not holding my breath
i signed up for bjj classes before but they were slow an felt useless so i dropped it i might try kickboxing karate judo or kenpo

i signed up for bjj classes before but they were slow an felt useless so i dropped it i might try kickboxing karate judo or kenpo
Kickboxing is a lot of fun. BJJ doesnt get good until you've been doing it a couple months and you learn the cool stuff