Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has anyone here have had any therapy

M

Murdoch89

Only good foid is a dead foid
★★★★★
Over the years I've seen about 30 doctors or so and not one of them could help me but yet again how can I expect them to its not as if they could help me get a girlfriend

jfl if you are serious 30.... did you at least get drugs?

I've only tried it once and it didn't work out. I think it would be better to have therapy with close friends rather than a doctor but unfortunately that's something most incels lack.

Yes, and it's the most pointless thing you could waste your time with. You are paying for someone to fill you with bluepilled shit and platitudes.

I've seen multiple therapists. My friend, they are in no way capable of helping people like us. Therapy is for normies who are having a tough time dealing with a breakup.

Yes. It was useless. I would cry the entire appointment because I was so nervous. It made me miserable
And then one time I didn't cry and he said I was trying to manipulate him so I left and never went back

Mine was bluepill as hell
"You don't have the maturity for a relationship"
"You have no confidence"
"Fat and bald guys get women all the time"
"Trump is ugly"

Gave me tons of shit for being NEET as well, while predicting that I woudn't stop rotting (self fulfilling prophecy, anyone?)

I've been in the system forever. Didn't help me at all

Last edited:
It's a waste of time and money. I saw 3 therapists over the years, fell in love with all 3, they were fucking useless to me though, the entire industry is just rent seekers, half of therapists have their own therapist they are that fucked up.

Cold showers and lifting weights has done more for me tbh.

It's a waste of time and money. I saw 3 therapists over the years, fell in love with all 3, they were fucking useless to me though, the entire industry is just rent seekers, half of therapists have their own therapist they are that fucked up.

Cold showers and lifting weights has done more for me tbh.
I would never see a female therapist

Yes, it is a waste of time, but I'm not spilling my guts and being emotionally vulnerable in front of another guy, most of which are massive liberal faggots in the first place to be working such a job as a therapist.

Male or female, you don't stand to gain anything from therapy unless you are stupid and lack self awareness, which won't be you because you're here and are, if anything, too self aware.

Nope, it's expensive AND only for people in first world countries and for the ones who don't have parents that don't allow it but I would like to go to therapy and tell my therapist about all the things that happened in my life, traumas, dreams etc.

if u want a good therapist make sure they are old, young therapists are fucking braindead retards

My therapist is a prime jb. She knows nothing about my problems lmfao.

Never helped me a bit. There’s a reason they’re called the rapists. They collect from insurance for what amounts to voodoo.

My first therapist was a literal jew who charged $200 per session and fell asleep while I was talking. Ended that shit quickly and only went to him for pills.

My next one I didn't have to pay for and he was pretty decent. Actually put in the extra effort to take me out to places to work on my anxiety. He definitely did help me out.

I never spoke to a doctor about mental health.

Once and it was actually great.

therapy business is owned by jews

I would not suggest going to therapy.

Avoid therapy entirely UNLESS its CBT, which can genuinely help with certain problems. Namely obsessive thinking, negative thought patterns and so on. Its not going to magically cure your problems, but there are plenty of cels here that could do with it, because they are perfectly normal looking but incredibly fucked up mentally.

And some people are just so far gone that there is no point, they are beyond fixing.

If you really wish to try therapy, go for old therapists (>45), therapists who worked at least one real job before becoming one, and avoid at all costs those who are into Freudian shit.

Overall I wouldn't recommend it unless you have money to spend or can get it for free. If you want to vent, this forum is as effective and costs nothing.

Yes, and it's the most pointless thing you could waste your time with. You are paying for someone to fill you with bluepilled shit and platitudes.

I remember going to a therapist when I had a nervous breakdown in fourth grade because my young mind couldn’t understand why I ws being so hated by my classmates. The female therapist told me I just had an “active imagination” lol.