Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Has anyone here fucked an animal?

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
I was reading a dogpill post and there was a video of a girl on tiktok who lets her dog do whatever he wants and she lets the dog lick her face when he scratched her, and she even kissed the dog.

The dog was very good looking, blue eyes, not mangy and dirty, and really good forward growth, and very very good eye area, not like some shit dog like Mickey mouses, and he was big too, looked like he weighed 30-40kg, so yeah he was definitely higher SMV than me.

Question is has any .co user given up and animalmaxxed? And I don't mean the riceman who fucked a chicken, or the afghancels who fuck goats, or the north Colombians who fuck donkeys, I mean a real .co brother?

IT bait jfl

no i haven't

No, I have not.

I doubt if even 2% have, and the ones who have I'm gonna guess are ethnics, never heard of a white guy doing it, no matter how desparate they get

There was a guy named @FeminismsCancer who did.

giphy.gif

No

I doubt if even 2% have, and the ones who have I'm gonna guess are ethnics, never heard of a white guy doing it, no matter how desparate they get

Actually, it is the white girls that let their dogs fuck them so it is safe to assume mayo men are also more likely to do that shit.

Last edited:
what the utter fuck

I once kitsunemaxxed in dreams, if that counts. We didnt fuck but were very close.

I once kitsunemaxxed in dreams, if that counts. We didnt fuck but were very close.
What's that? I have a friend who has trannymaxxed, and another friend who tranny maxxed cos I told him to then tell me how it was.
My chadlite ethnic friend is big on futanari, but that's nothing like animals

I was reading a dogpill post and there was a video of a girl on tiktok who lets her dog do whatever he wants and she lets the dog lick her face when he scratched her, and she even kissed the dog.

The dog was very good looking, blue eyes, not mangy and dirty, and really good forward growth, and very very good eye area, not like some shit dog like Mickey mouses, and he was big too, looked like he weighed 30-40kg, so yeah he was definitely higher SMV than me.

Question is has any .co user given up and animalmaxxed? And I don't mean the riceman who fucked a chicken, or the afghancels who fuck goats, or the north Colombians who fuck donkeys, I mean a real .co brother?
@feminismiscancer used to fuck mares. he said it was good fun

@Wizard32 have you ?

IT bait jfl
Made it on IT.

Also for everyone who rapes animals, I seriously hope you die. I hope you rot in the lowest level of hell where you can get raped by giant cocks wrapped in barbwire and you are forced to slurp down lava every day. I wish no less than that upon thou.

WTF seriously ?????

I fucked ur mum.

Made it on IT.

Also for everyone who rapes animals, I seriously hope you die. I hope you rot in the lowest level of hell where you can get raped by giant cocks wrapped in barbwire and you are forced to slurp down lava every day. I wish no less than that upon thou.
You're a bit harsh here, but I do agree raping animals is totally wrong, however I won't disrespect it when it's cultural, having blood from both of those regions, it is probably the case that some distant relatives of mine are right now fucking a goat and a donkey.

Also when u watch the documentary in Colombia or Afghanistan or pakistan you can tell that part of them knows it's wrong, cos they do get defensive and pissy when the JBW interviewer challenges them on it. They normally can't give any better excuse for doing it other than some bullshit like well my mates made me do it when I was young and now I like it more than pussy, and other low IQ shit

Nope I'm not a foid to do that.

Ethnic coping
Yeah I don't think anywhere in white culture men fuck animals, I only know if it in South America, Africa, middle East.
Don't be so sure saying only white women fuck animals, 9/10 noodlewhores fuck 2/10 JBW, I'd say that's as much fucking an animal as a 5/10 Becky fucking a 9/10 Siberian husky

Made it on IT.

based

>I LIKE IT MORE THAN PUSSY

:feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer:
They legit say that. They interview the wives, and obv the sandwhores are wearing hijabs so don't day much, but the Colombian wife was like yeah I hate he does this because he's supposed to only do it with me now, it hurts my self esteem, and then she sort of said I wish all these kids wouldn't do it (no joke, 13yr old kids were doing it as if they were playing FIFA or some shit) but I understand, I just don't agree with my husband a fully grown man doing it

I dont use reddit.

Women have a primal obsession with getting fucked by dogs specifically white women

I raped @commander_zoidberg 's pet chicken. I'm coooooooooooooommm ahhhhhhhhh

The dog was very good looking
This has to be one of the most hilarious sentences I've ever read on this forum. Don't even know why

Hell to the fuck no :feelspuke:

One time some poodle turned her back on me and lifted her tale, like she wanted to fuck

Ban hammer incoming.

Larping foids have

Tbh that sounds gross

I had a dream I boned a dog and still feel weird. It was just a dream in middleschool, but it's still weird to this day.

LOL I had wondered what happened to that horsefucker
He lurks around still on one of nathan larson's sites, but he stopped talking about horse fucking. I wonder if he only talked about it here as a joke or to trigger IT.

I have considered doing a female dog, but worried about getting caught.

Fuck off with this baiting game you play on here who in their right mind would do that shit the more I am on this forum the more I think it's become infested with Normie's trying to set us up.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back