Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Has anyone here ever had annoying disruptive chad

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
Any Chad that would act like the class clown and would get respect out of peers, and would get instant Respect even from teachers? They would waste half an hour talking with everyone. But when you tried to emulate it all you get was awkward looks from everyone, and the teacher called you out? Happened to me in art class. The foid teacher called me a smartass. Worst day in middle school for me:fuk:

Every time from pre k to college

She didn't like your personality

She didn't like your personality
My personality is superior than hers and that's why she shutted up.

The distance rick and michonne talk about the rules changing12

She's not here anymore

Any Chad that would act like the class clown and would get respect out of peers, and would get instant Respect even from teachers? They would waste half an hour talking with everyone. But when you tried to emulate it all you get was awkward looks from everyone, and the teacher called you out? Happened to me in art class. The foid teacher called me a smartass. Worst day in middle school for me:fuk:
Yeah, always annoying Chad's. A mass ending life festival should happen :feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh: