Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment has anyone here ever asked out a black girl?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Visionary
★★★★★
If not, do you think it's because you're a standardscel or because you think even black women would not be interested in you?

I don't know any black females

No coz iam not gay. Black foids look masculine to me.

No negresses are loud and ugly

I have approached 2 black foids. One mixed and the other was dark skinned. They werent the stereotypical loud and annoying type of black foid either. The mixed foid used me for food and the dark skinned foid ghosted me. They arent even my type really. I just assumed naively that if i jbw that it would work well it didn’t because i am subhuman

I have approached 2 black foids. One mixed and the other was dark skinned. They werent the stereotypical loud and annoying type of black foid either. The mixed foid used me for food and the dark skinned foid ghosted me. They arent even my type really. I just assumed naively that if i jbw that it would work well it didn’t because i am subhuman

I dont think i could get erect for a black foid tbh ngl.

I never met a black female outside of a cashier situation.
And I am high inhib so I don't really know what to talk with them.

Black females despise white men, if I approach them they would call me a weak low t nigga

I dont think i could get erect for a black foid tbh ngl.
They werent that good looking honestly. The mixed foid was a landwhale. The dark skinned girl was skinny and she wore a headscarf all the time. Was probably religious.Not that any of it mattered because they both rejected me

I dunno, hard to tell if she was actually black. She had dark skin but straight hair, she looked indian tbh but was just average mixed brazilian tho.

but tbh I'll say that I have higher standards when it comes to black women and the reason for this is that, they're usually pretty ugly ngl. It's rare to see a goodlooking one, or at least one I find attractive. And these for sure are being disputed by normies, tyrones and chads anyways so whatever.

My preference is black women.
I never ask out women, am too high inhib for that.

I dunno any black foid IRL. But I've been rejected by a Spanish looking South American girl once.

This is cope, that's only for white Chad's. Average white men are seen as low t to black women.
It's the same reason Asian women like white guys since they are higher t than Asian men
How is it cope when I opened with saying they want white chad? You're not even contradicting me

How is it cope when I opened with saying they want white chad? You're not even contradicting me

White Chad to black women means failed normie to normie who moneymaxxed.

The only ethnics that exist here are Gypsies.

A black woman would brutally annihilate you for attempting to ask her out. As much as I hate MENA and South Asian women, they are not as ruthless in comparison when it comes to rejecting ugly men.

Negresses T mog me into oblivion

My preference is black women.
I never ask out women, am too high inhib for that.
I lack the ability to even talk to women relationship wise after reading all the stories here and on that reddit site.
A black woman would brutally annihilate you for attempting to ask her out. As much as I hate MENA and South Asian women, they are not as ruthless in comparison when it comes to rejecting ugly men.
:feelscry:

If not, do you think it's because you're a standardscel or because you think even black women would not be interested in you?
Both. I am not interested in black females, and they are not interested in me.

Jbw doesnt work with blacks only noodles. Only richcels have a huge plus. I did approach but they all rejected me. Also never got a tinder match with a black woman. Plus I don’t find them attractive and consider them the lowest tier of women.

I'm from east euROPE so not even possible for me

asked out a black girl in middle school though i'm unsure if you just mean black or nigger. I detest nigger girls but I am quite fond of a beautiful negress
I think her mom was white and the dad was black so she technically was mixed but had more white features than black features. her skin tone was sort of like pic related. she didn't look like that just her skin tone. I thought she was quite attractive but she went on to date this tall white guy who was like 5'10 at 14 years old.
She even had a white sounding name: Karen (or at least i've never met another black karen)

Black girl

First girl I ever asked out was a black landwhale

Yes and I got rejected. I look back and realize how niave I was thinking a black girl would give a hapa a second look.

I got rejected by them several times.

Have you guys ever gotten messages from black foids on dating apps?

My tallfag brother usually only dates niggers. Sometimes I wonder if he'd be an incel if he had standards.

Never even approached a foid, let alone gone as far in conversation to ask out

I'd be willing to marry one as she was a muslim and looked good enough. Preferably somali/ethopian though, since they are semi-caucasion.

Black females despise white men

Doubt

59f80310ed5f4ffd9f407ae4d5f1d9db.jpg
1781e43f99eaeee626c80a3e9a683c99.jpg
6203c68f872f6f55904c492531ff4b75.jpg

Not many black girls here, so no.

A black woman would brutally annihilate you for attempting to ask her out.

Truth.

There was a NEET poster here that filmed himself cold approaching black girls at a mall, those bitches were brutal. I have the video saved somewhere.

There should be a rule against bestiality on this forum. But dogpill posts are so mainstream here that black foids were the logical next step.

Yes, and I was brutally rejected every single time. They didn't even try to virtue signal like white and Asian girls do. They straight up told me that I'm short and ugly.

Black girls are good
too bad they mostly date black men
and the ones who DO like white boys only like prettyboy or chad white boy

I have been rejected by several

yes and black girls hate curry's

I ask out black foids as often as white foids, slim to none. Its pointless

black women in the west aren't chad only

some might go for a chad-lite if the woman in question is obese and old