Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Has anyone here ever actually gone on a date?

JucheApologist

JucheApologist

Supreme Leader of Inceldia
★★★★★
I sometimes fantasize (usually before bed) about going on a date with some girl and stuff I'd wear and where we'd go but this is just fantasy. I know nothing about dating or dating culture other than what I'd read in books or from word of mouth from eavesdropping on normies

When I was islammaxxing, the maximum "date" you get is visiting her parents house for asking their hand. Always rejected.

never been on a date
i would love to take a girl to have a cup of coffee or to a history museum or aquarium
that would be so nice

but im a vile misogynist for wanting that apparently

Never and never will.

The modern dating scene seems ridiculous anyways. Girl will watch even a Chadlite like a hawk, just waiting for him to slip up and fail the ick checklist.

i got rejected like 8 times during hs not worth risking the embarrassment

When I was islammaxxing, the maximum "date" you get is visiting her parents house for asking their hand. Always rejected.
Is there any way to influence the parents to accept you? Are they seeking money? Virtue? Looks?

Is there any way to influence the parents to accept you? Are they seeking money? Virtue? Looks?
Yeah, they will Accept you if you have money and a place to live. But foids have the last Word. And thats why I am rotting here.

I never got past rejection, they never gave me a number

I sometimes fantasize (usually before bed) about going on a date with some girl and stuff I'd wear and where we'd go but this is just fantasy. I know nothing about dating or dating culture other than what I'd read in books or from word of mouth from eavesdropping on normies
The mods watching this::feelswhere:

I jestermaxxed in highschool and some becky went on a date with me out of pity.

I have never been on a date unfortunately

I jestermaxxed in highschool and some becky went on a date with me out of pity.
Where did you go and what was it like?

Where did you go and what was it like?
To a Starbucks. It was thankfully closed so I didn't pay a single Romanian Leu. We ended up staying there for probably 5 minutes and we looked at the beautiful icicles hanging from the roof of said Café.
I'm gonna be honest with you I really liked the way she thought, back then she was autistic.... Now she's a gigantic slut.

She was probably the only foid I ever saw eye to eye on. Anyhow as I've said we talked and looked at the icicles a little and then we parted ways. I've never talked to her since that day.

To a Starbucks. It was thankfully closed so I didn't pay a single Romanian Leu. We ended up staying there for probably 5 minutes and we looked at the beautiful icicles hanging from the roof of said Café.
I'm gonna be honest with you I really liked the way she thought, back then she was autistic.... Now she's a gigantic slut.

She was probably the only foid I ever saw eye to eye on. Anyhow as I've said we talked and looked at the icicles a little and then we parted ways. I've never talked to her since that day.
man

I’m 5’3 the sperm banks automatically reject me, what makes you think a girl will take me on a date

I got stood up on a planned date.
She never apologized or contacted me again.

Tbf you’d get punched in the jaw by me for even doing this. But I’ll do it out of teaching you a lesson. Involuntary celibate is involuntary celibate not voluntarily celibate.

Tbf you’d get punched in the jaw by me for even doing this. But I’ll do it out of teaching you a lesson. Involuntary celibate is involuntary celibate not voluntarily celibate.
Dude that was 6 years ago .... And as I've said she never talked to me since then.

Also acting tough on the internet..... I wish that you'd live in Germany. Maybe I could correct that attitude of yours.

Also acting tough on the internet..... I wish that you'd live in Germany. Maybe I could correct that attitude of yours.
You won’t correct god organic. Also I am not acting tough, its the truth. You’ll get a third punch in the jaw and a bonus, your testicles will be cut off. I’m closer to your ego center, after that you’ll be a useless lifeform.

I know nothing about dating or dating
Me neither. Even if miracle happened and I got a date, I wouldn't have an idea where to start.

Also I am not acting tough, tits the truth. You’ll get a third punch in the jaw and a bonus, your testicles will be cut off. I’m closer to your ego center, after that you’ll be a useless lifeform.
Kek. Why did you delete that part?
Too corny?

Pathetic!

basically how a date works is that you go to a restaurant with a foid and then eat her

honestly dating sounds quite dull unless date rape drugs are involved

based Leu cel

Not even as a 'joke' or 'as friends', nothing

do you count following a girl home from 30 feet away a date

fakecel if you did