Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Has anyone here done skin bleaching?

Subhuman Currycel

Subhuman Currycel

Major
★★★★★
If so what you use and did it rape your skin/collagen or nah?
I have sensitive skin but I can't be shitskin any longer.

I’ve never done it and I’ll never do it, but if I were you, I’d be very careful with this stuff. The WHO strongly discourages the use of whiteners because they can cause irreparable skin damage and even cancer. Due to the many side effects, many of the skin lightening products are banned in the EU. Many products manufactured abroad contain mercury. This is a highly toxic substance. Mercury poisoning can occur through the skin. Even legal products make the skin extreeeemely sensitive to sunlight. This can cause burns and pain, but also cause cancer-causing UV rays to have a stronger effect. I would not unnecessarily endanger my health with bleach, but I read that there are professional medical treatments for it, so you could find out more about that. But like, idk, I think you'll be thankful for not using stuff like that in 20 years, since this increased sensitivity also means faster skin aging:feelsrope:

I’ve never done it and I’ll never do it, but if I were you, I’d be very careful with this stuff. The WHO strongly discourages the use of whiteners because they can cause irreparable skin damage and even cancer. Due to the many side effects, many of the skin lightening products are banned in the EU. Many products manufactured abroad contain mercury. This is a highly toxic substance. Mercury poisoning can occur through the skin. Even legal products make the skin extreeeemely sensitive to sunlight. This can cause burns and pain, but also cause cancer-causing UV rays to have a stronger effect. I would not unnecessarily endanger my health with bleach, but I read that there are professional medical treatments for it, so you could find out more about that. But like, idk, I think you'll be thankful for not using stuff like that in 20 years, since this increased sensitivity also means faster skin aging:feelsrope:
Thanks for high IQ insight.
No wonder why hydroquinone was prescription only in my country.
Potent sui fuel for my skin tone though will try and look to just collagenmaxx
What's your colour?
23A14A1D 2095 473A 8FA0 38DE6C9F8932

Have u started it? Would love to see the results, because I am also a subhuman due to my skin colour

can you do it via diet? I would think that using chemicals on skin is bad idea inb4 skin cancer and wrinkles. what does looksmax say

can you do it via diet? I would think that using chemicals on skin is bad idea inb4 skin cancer and wrinkles. what does looksmax say
I can pm you results I have already gotten using natural methods tbh
Have u started it? Would love to see the results, because I am also a subhuman due to my skin colour

Nah age to order it first shits not at my pharmacy ffs

Ive done it to a certain extent but aside from fixing dry skin and shit it’s sorta plateaued.
I guess there's not much you could really do about your skin color other than remove tans. New skin cells will form melanin due to genetics so bleaching can never be permanent.

I guess there's not much you could really do about your skin color other than remove tans. New skin cells will form melanin due to genetics so bleaching can never be permanent.
I’ll pm you before and after I wanna see if this tedious skin routine was worth it or nah