Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Has anyone here done DMT?

allDead

allDead

Coldness in my heart
★★★★★
I have a few times, it's just way too intense for me to break through on. I once thought I was a red pulsing light in an old ziggurat, surrounded by blackness. Just looking for experiences you all have had

I am planning to do. Yet, it is hard to find that shit in Morocco, unless you buy some grass . I'd like to try synthetic DMT.

nah i cant nor i would take any drug and even less like those, im already psychotic. And you dont really know if you are predisposed to have schizophrenia untill you take drugs or get older. In 2023 i started consuming thc, i quitted february of this year and im schizophrenic now

I am planning to do. Yet, it is hard to find that shit in Morocco, unless you buy some grass . I'd like to try synthetic DMT.
nigga seriously dont do it, is the worst drug you can do

nah i cant nor i would take any drug and even less like those, im already psychotic. And you dont really know if you are predisposed to have schizophrenia untill you take drugs or get older. In 2023 i started consuming thc, i quitted february of this year and im schizophrenic now
Damn that sucks

I have a few times, it's just way too intense for me to break through on. I once thought I was a red pulsing light in an old ziggurat, surrounded by blackness. Just looking for experiences you all have had
You should try building a e-mesh for DMT it’s easy to break through on from what I heard and it consumes the DMT the best.

Never tried tbh, but I believe Salvia is legal where I live. I've heard it's like being in hell. :feelshehe:

It mogs all psychs tbh. Makes LSD seem like a childs toy. But I'm biased against acid anyway, it's overrated.

Never tried tbh, but I believe Salvia is legal where I live. I've heard it's like being in hell. :feelshehe:
My best friend did salvia once and saw a possum hanging upside down in his yard and it freaked him the fuck out kek

Salvias cool but I can definitely say I wouldn't recommend it to people who are liable to freak the fuck out. It'll take them by the balls and throw them into orbit faster than they can blink.

Like 9 years later and he still tells me how the possum scared the shit out of him

Salvias cool but I can definitely say I wouldn't recommend it to people who are liable to freak the fuck out. It'll take them by the balls and throw them into orbit faster than they can blink.
Maybe I'll try it one day if I hang with a friend or something. It would be dangerous to do it alone. Would be curious to see what nightmarish scenario I would end up in.

Only salvia man. Might do it in the future

Maybe I'll try it one day if I hang with a friend or something. It would be dangerous to do it alone. Would be curious to see what nightmarish scenario I would end up in.
It can be dangerous, but it's not always tbh. Worth getting a trusted sitter though if you need

nigga seriously dont do it, is the worst drug you can do
Yeah man, you are right.

You hear voices or what ?

Id like to try it some day. At least the effect is very short lived, so even if you have a bad trip, it will only last a few minutes. Meanwhile if you have a bad trip on LSD you are fucked because effects easily last 16-24 hours

I used to extract it myself with mimosa hostilis bark and chemically clean petrol and a cuppa household items, these days I only do shrooms and LSD.

I had a bad trip where I pulled out my own eyelashes one by one and punched myself in the face, grit my teeth so hard I was 99% sure there was permanent damage and got some nihilistic everything bad yumanity bad in infinity nothing matters themes and saw humanities cycles repeating and an arboretum with a pedestal that had a symbol of humanity rotating that I found to be the funniest joke in the world.

The reason I ripped out my eyelashes was because I thought I was sacrificing them for higher knowledge to some sort of eye cult, something about that trip triggered a psychotic state that lasted for 2-3 days and it that took a while to get over I spend a day in bed just cradling my dry eye (I could feel the fluid refill the eye like a balloon) and going back and forth to the bathroom to brush my teeth since I was sure they were broken or shaved down.

After that it's only shrooms and lsd 100ug / 4g or below but hey at least I am not an alco and sloppaholic like I used to be I guess.

I have a few DMT trees in my yard. I'm currently drying out some leaves...

I used to extract it myself with mimosa hostilis bark and chemically clean petrol and a cuppa household items, these days I only do shrooms and LSD.

I had a bad trip where I pulled out my own eyelashes one by one and punched myself in the face, grit my teeth so hard I was 99% sure there was permanent damage and got some nihilistic everything bad yumanity bad in infinity nothing matters themes and saw humanities cycles repeating and an arboretum with a pedestal that had a symbol of humanity rotating that I found to be the funniest joke in the world.

The reason I ripped out my eyelashes was because I thought I was sacrificing them for higher knowledge to some sort of eye cult, something about that trip triggered a psychotic state that lasted for 2-3 days and it that took a while to get over I spend a day in bed just cradling my dry eye (I could feel the fluid refill the eye like a balloon) and going back and forth to the bathroom to brush my teeth since I was sure they were broken or shaved down.

After that it's only shrooms and lsd 100ug / 4g or below but hey at least I am not an alco and sloppaholic like I used to be I guess.
I used to extract it too, but I can't find mimosa hostilis bark online now

Doesn't really interest me. I find LSD enjoyable partly because you feel it the whole day and it's like a whole adventure

I cant get any drugs