Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Has anyone here been raped? if so, is inceldom worse than rape?

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★
if you are reading this and you have been raped, can you please let me know how it compares to inceldom?

i am asking because normies seem to think that being raped is a horrible thing compared to inceldom which is trivial. I do not believe this is true because I would gladly get raped if it meant i was chad.

ofcourse a straight man being raped by a man is much worse than a straight female being raped by a man, but even so, being raped lasts a few minutes while inceldom can last a lifetime. While rape can cause PTSD for years to come, i still do not think it can compare to one of your most basic biological urges being denied from you for an extremely prolongued period of time. we need closure on this subject once and for all, and what is a better way than to ask for the opinions of people who have experienced both?

I'm the one who usually does the raping tbh

20200602 124858

Apples and oranges. Cannot be compared.

If you were raped by a foid,

OUT
:chad::banhammer:

Not technically rape. But when I was a kid an older guy forced me to do things for him. If you want my honest opinion on it, I rarely think about it and it doesn't really bother me. People so hung up over one small moment of their life are mentally weak.

Not technically rape. But when I was a kid an older guy forced me to do things for him. If you want my honest opinion on it, I rarely think about it and it doesn't really bother me. People so hung up over one small moment of their life are mentally weak.
So you mean those that only hung up on it which are literally only soys and foids.

Which factually they're the mentally and physically weak in general.

So you mean those that only hung up on it which are literally only soys and foids.

Which factually they're the mentally and physically weak in general.
I agree, only cucks and whores act like it's the worse thing on earth. When it's heterosexual rape it's even 100 times less bad.

was it sexual abuse?

Apples and oranges. Cannot be compared.
well i guess you could say they are similar in that one is being forced to have sex and the other is being forced to go without sex

I was raped, I can assure you inceldom is worse.

if you are reading this and you have been raped, can you please let me know how it compares to inceldom?

i am asking because normies seem to think that being raped is a horrible thing compared to inceldom which is trivial. I do not believe this is true because I would gladly get raped if it meant i was chad.

ofcourse a straight man being raped by a man is much worse than a straight female being raped by a man, but even so, being raped lasts a few minutes while inceldom can last a lifetime. While rape can cause PTSD for years to come, i still do not think it can compare to one of your most basic biological urges being denied from you for an extremely prolongued period of time. we need closure on this subject once and for all, and what is a better way than to ask for the opinions of people who have experienced both?
Lmao bro This is extremely Low IQ why are ppl comparing rape... rape is wrong

no and no

I was raped, I can assure you inceldom is worse.
*by older man at my church when I was 12. It went on for months and I don't feel traumatized at all. I didn't even know it was wrong because my autism was really, really, really bad back then. Now, my autism is only really bad.