Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Has anyone here ALREADY surgerymaxxed?

BrapZilian

BrapZilian

Hello IT
★★★★★
I'm planning to do that some day, anyone here already did it or know someone who did it?
Want to know if it'll be worth the thousands of dollars

It is worth it, people who are surgerymaxxed wont be on an incel fourm
Download 1

thats the only thing keeping me alive is the hope of surgery

I'm not going to ever surgerymaxx tbh.

Too poor to surgerymax. Planning on it.

Most of the successful surgerymaxxers are on lookism and looksmax forums, since staying around here is pretty damn hard once you achieve ascension. Make an account there, ask them and see how it goes.

I may in the future tbh but i doubt it

I'd surgerymaxx if I had money, but I'd still go for the waifubot (expensive but cheaper than betabuxxing)

It is worth it, people who are surgerymaxxed wont be on an incel fourmView attachment 248029

thats the only thing keeping me alive is the hope of surgery
Man are you shitting me? If that photo is real that is some major lifefuel. That's like half a kilo of bone; where did he get it? And his mouth's position with respect to his eyes seems to have changed as well. I refuse to believe it.

I really would love to hear about some ascension stories if they even exist. I keep reading about it, but seems like a waifubot utopia future.

Man are you shitting me? If that photo is real that is some major lifefuel. That's like half a kilo of bone; where did he get it? And his mouth's position with respect to his eyes seems to have changed as well. I refuse to believe it.
u only need 2mm of foward growth or projection to get a result like that, can probably be done with a bimax, lefort 1, cww rotation and chin implant. It's a bit fraudded but you get the idea.

u only need 2mm of foward growth or projection to get a result like that, can probably be done with a bimax, lefort 1, cww rotation and chin implant. It's a bit fraudded but you get the idea.
Surgery is really our only hope