Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has anyone hear ever had the feeling that speaking in defence of your self would be pointless?

Does it ever feel pointless to speak in defence of yourself?

• Yes

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Clownworldcell

Clownworldcell

Recruit
★★★★★
In the past I’ve done activity’s associated with the worst potential I used to stalk I quit stalking out of guilt and consequences. When thinking of saying to someone that I had no bad intentions I did not say it to that someone in person because it would just feel pointless I had a gut feeling I would not be believed I got confronted by some guy cause I stalked his partner. Even when I do nothing wrong it feels pointless to speak in defence of my self I’m more confident about speaking in defence of my self than I used to be I don’t care about others beleifs.

I plead the filth amendment

If you was stalking someone defending yourself may cause more harm

On the other side defending yourself when you did nothing wrong is a must.

Sometimes i dont bother. My family always accused me of lying and stealing for some reason when i was growing up. I always defended myself and my logic was perfect, but they never listened. Similar case at school, whenever i was accused of anything nobody would bother listening to my defense

I just kinda gave up. Often times now when i get accused of something, i just dont respond. Its not going to change anything, why waste my breath

I dont defend myself
Dont need to explain myself to no one
Arrogantcel

but they never listened.
When people are not willing to listen to someone speak in defence of themselves it just causes the chance of a case being handled fairly to go out the window.