Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Has anyone had teachers be nice to you out of pity?

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-
Some of them seemed to act nice with me, but they spoke to me in some weird way that only now I started to realise. The tone in their voce seemed to be pitying. I don't really know how to explain. Teachers didn't really hate me, but they seemed to feel sorry for me. In high school, one female teacher did hate me though, she was the youngest one in our school, but she hated pretty much all the other boys as well, including the attractive ones ( pretty weird considering the halo effect. Guess it didn't worked for them with her). But except her, the other teachers seemed to pity me.

Did anyone else had something similar? Because just because someone is nice to you and doesn't hate you, doesn't mean you are not ugly. They may act nice to you out of pity

Yup. Incel trait probably

They always had a fake smile while addressing me as if I was a 5 year old either that or they hated me

Last edited:
Teachers hated me for the most part, but that was okay because I hated them even more

Most people seems to talk to me like that

Yup, one teacher even told me I "could be whatever I wanted" referring to career. I'm a NEET now lmao.

my 10th grade English teacher was actually just genuinely really nice to me because he was a good guy. I feel a debt to him tbh because he actually spoke to the school administration in my defense in a situation where I very nearly got wrongly suspended (the end verdict was that I had done nothing wrong)

Not in the most recent school years

my 10th grade English teacher was actually just genuinely really nice to me because he was a good guy. I feel a debt to him tbh because he actually spoke to the school administration in my defense in a situation where I very nearly got wrongly suspended (the end verdict was that I had done nothing wrong)
Wow, this is pretty wholesome. I had something similar in seventh grade, a young nice teacher that when he hard I was getting picked up on, went himself to the bully to say some things to him (in a pretty angry voice, not to "talk" to him, he was actually pretty pissed on him) and I think he even tried to say something to the principal, but of course nothing happened (the principal was and still is the same fucking female). But that moment stood up in my mind. He was a great guy really
Yup, one teacher even told me I "could be whatever I wanted" referring to career. I'm a NEET now lmao.
Can you be more of an NPC than this? Also, if someone gives you these shitty clichéd quotes, it is a sign you are a loser, at least in their eyes