Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Has anyone had a near-death experience?

nope. but i had sleep paralysis in which there are moments my body cannot move. probably due to exhaustion

that one time i had 80% warning level

monkaS

Nope, did you, OP?

Maybe not near death but when I was 14 I shot myself point plank in the ear with an airsoft gun. I don't know what I was thinking, I distinctly remember not feeling suicidal at all. Had no idea if it was loaded but thank Christ there were no BBs in it but the blast from the springs or whatever still shocked & temporarily deafened me.

Not a LARP I swear to god. This was one of the strangest events of my life, it's almost like a supernatural force made me do it idek. Maybe sheer curiosity?

Maybe not near death but when I was 14 I shot myself point plank in the ear with an airsoft gun. I don't know what I was thinking, I distinctly remember not feeling suicidal at all. Had no idea if it was loaded but thank Christ there were no BBs in it but the blast from the springs or whatever still shocked & temporarily deafened me.

Not a LARP I swear to god. This was one of the strangest events of my life, it's almost like a supernatural force made me do it idek. Maybe sheer curiosity?
damn man how did you survive

Ye, almost died 5 months ago because I am low iQ and I didn't realize charging phone while in bathtub is retarded

Wasn't loaded. Apparently you can survive a very very close range hit if it aint. Still traumatized me ngl
reminds me of something i did when i was 10
my brother had an airsoft MP5, it was pretty nice, full auto. one day i was curious to see what getting shot with it felt like so i aimed at my left forearm and shot myself several times.

my brother had an airsoft MP5, it was pretty nice, full auto. one day i was curious to see what getting shot with it felt like so i aimed at my left forearm and shot myself several times.
Yeah? That's pretty fucked up too.

wait, airsoft can kill you?

yeah, woke up in the hospital afterwards, lost most of my left arm and managed to accidentally kill 3 people who were standing nearby

If you stick one deep into your ear and project a pellet or BB or whatever the fuck they're called (I'm not a firearms expert) into your head cavity, then most likely. I would strongly assume at least.

Just for your information, using blank cartridges, in a pistol, per example, up to a distance of half a meter of the skull is deadly, and can potentially be or injuring seriously up to 1,5 meters. I think the distance of deadliness is even higher if you use blanks on a shotgun/rifle, since there is more gun powder. It's the stupidest think to do, to believe that blanks are harmless.

Just for your information, using blank cartridges, in a pistol, per example, up to a distance of half a meter of the skull is deadly, and can potentially be or injuring seriously up to 1,5 meters. I think the distance of deadliness is even higher if you use blanks on a shotgun/rifle, since there is more gun powder. It's the stupidest think to do, to believe that blanks are harmless.
Somewhat off topic. & I already knew that for the most part but yeah I agree that it is useful information.

Somewhat off topic. & I already knew that for the most part but yeah I agree that it is useful information.
Since we were discussing of it, for airsofts, I found this information useful to be reminded. Also, P.A.K..

I choked on a piece of candy once. It was scary, I couldn't breath.

If you stick one deep into your ear and project a pellet or BB or whatever the fuck they're called (I'm not a firearms expert) into your head cavity, then most likely. I would strongly assume at least.
Airsoft guns can't kill you even if shot in point blank range, they can cause blunt trauma to soft tissue and that's about it. BB/pellet guns (ones that shoot metal projectiles) can definitely kill though, perhaps you were talking about those?

ded srs
pee pee poo poo

tbhthbh
dedsrs

Airsoft guns can't kill you even if shot in point blank range, they can cause blunt trauma to soft tissue and that's about it. BB/pellet guns (ones that shoot metal projectiles) can definitely kill though, perhaps you were talking about those?
Perhaps. Like I said I'm far from an expert on guns and weapons.

yes lmao a lot of times

I’ve had 2.

One I was too young to remember but i was involved in a car crash and apparently I was lucky to survive.
The other one I can remember, I was swimming in the deep end of the pool and nearly drowned. I had to be saved by my dad. JFL

I’ve had 2.

One I was too young to remember but i was involved in a car crash and apparently I was lucky to survive.
The other one I can remember, I was swimming in the deep end of the pool and nearly drowned. I had to be saved by my dad. JFL
Same as this dude here except for the car crash part. I know how to swim properly now though because I was a kid at the time.

I remember I almost drowned in a swimming hall when I was a kid. I managed to climb onto one of those floating macaroni -shaped things and avoided an embarrasing death.

my zika, multiple days on the bed inable to move, most severe pain ever.

When I was 15 I was walking on a tightrope and my harness came undone. It was 70 feet high and below were gushing rapids in a canyon. Had I been blackpilled I would have jumped.

Yes,I was once pinned to the ground by my bike while a car was driving towards me,my head would have been squashed like watermelon.
It's the most horrifying sensation ever.

I collapsed in the bathroom because of carbon monoxide poisoning as a teenager. It all went very quickly. I stepped out of the shower but my legs couldn't support me anymore and I collapsed to the floor. I tried to pull myself up using the shower curtain until I lost the strength in my arms and fell down again. The next thing I remember is me lying on my back in the next room while my dad slapped me in the face, yelling my name. We had a special CO alarm in the house that had gone off after I'd collapsed. My dad had installed it just a week or so before it happened. If he hadn't I'd be dead now. My dad pulled my body out of the bathroom. Sometimes I think it would have been better if I had died back then. At least I was happier.
I remember I almost drowned in a swimming hall when I was a kid. I managed to climb onto one of those floating macaroni -shaped things and avoided an embarrasing death.
Same. When I was a kid my mom took me to an adult swimming pool and said she'd catch me when I went down the slide. She got distracted by some friend of hers and forgot to catch me. I didn't even know how to swim but I managed to pull myself up from the pool before I drowned. You can never trust a foid, not even your own mother.

Last edited:
I od'd on heroin and was floating above my body. I willed myself to live for my pets and came back.
I didnt want them to suffer before somene found me, It was a fantastic experience in which I remember every detail..

Thiss was like 2 weeks after my last real suicide attempt in 2015 so it was odd that I wanted to come back , but I did..I just was not prepared at the time or I would have let go.

Yeah I’ve had a few, they were mostly vehicular incidents

What I think he means is that if you've had near-death experience (out of body), not that you've almost just died. @fukmylyf ?

Idk if this is near death but before my dad offed himself he’d get piss drunk and hit me and shit. One time I came home from school and opened the front door to find him pointing his shotgun at me. I ran away when I was 13 and got lost in the woods. Spent 4 days out there drinking creekwater and eating pecans. Shit was rough back then. Glad he’s gone

A motocycle crushed my face when i was 6yo in my birthday but my face healed

I got in fight with a guy,beat him but he called his friends on me and they beat me up(it was ner death experience tbh,but i got my revenge)

I was kid and fall from a truck while its moving

Got into fight and guys wanted to stab me