Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has anyone gotten a PM yet?

idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
On this website and rather has someone sent you a message today?

Nope, is someone trying to doxx us or something?

Blackpill101 said:
Nope, is someone trying to doxx us or something?
If someone made their account today, or recently, just don't ever pm them...

Anyways to the person messaging me... You have nothing to gain from me... Well, rather I have nothing since I'm going to potentially live as a NEET for a few months till school starts up again.

idkwattodowithlife said:

Anyways to the person messaging me... You have nothing to gain from me... Well, rather I have nothing since I'm going to potentially live as a NEET for a few months till school starts up again.

Tell me what's happening. Is inceltears that obsessed with us to the point that they wanna doxx us?

Blackpill101 said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
Tell me what's happening. Is inceltears that obsessed with us to the point that they wanna doxx us?
Well, it could be anyone for that matter, but stray away from those that aren't regular posters, just for your own safety.

There should be a PM post requirement if there isn't one already.

Thank guys, just make sure you don't message back to new users and even be skeptical of non-regular posters.

No. Report any suspicious behavior.

Sparky said:
How do people dox over PM? Surely people here aren’t futile enough to give out personal information or post pictures which are linked to their social media?

"I'm a girl."

Incel tears will pretend to be girls to try to make fun of us. Pathetic. It's not our fault we're incels... the incel life chose us.