Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has anyone ever tried to join a dance course?

CursedShycel

CursedShycel

Banned
-
If you're low-inhib maybe it's a good idea to at least get handholding and hugs. Of course, I don't know if you have to go to these clubs with your own partner or if they find you there. But if they give you a partner there, I think it's worth a try.

if i was 5'11" and with a 6/10 face then maybe i will try it

Thank you fellow redditor.
The generic bateman avi was already telling.
Followed by the generic "cursed shycel" username.
Followed by this thread ... I mean ... cmon, try a bit harder please.

I did in my shower making a helicopter dance o la la la

What exactly in this thread made you think I'm a redditor?

- Foids will just end up dancing with each other.

- Foids will avoid showing up to dance class next time.

- Incel will probably get kicked out.

Whatever just do whatever you want.

No. I would get mocked at, behind my back. I would say, the majority of the userbase will experience the aforementioned gossip practise by their peers (if any).

Foids will just end up dancing with each other.
Memories were brought, well back from high school times. To be specific, PE class. Leisure time was rather, boring... I didn't bother to dive in to research any books of my interest in those tiny shelves.

The bluepilled reddit-tier advice of going to dance classes
How this is bluepilled? I'm not saying that you will ascend for took a dance class. However, there is a dance course at our school, as far as I see on instagram, even incel tier guys have a partner, so I thought maybe they give you partner there. I'm already too high inhib for this but I'm asking because of my curiosity if they give you a partner or not.

How this is bluepilled? I'm not saying that you will ascend for took a dance class. However, there is a dance course at our school, as far as I see on instagram, even incel tier guys have a partner, so I thought maybe they give you partner there. I'm already too high inhib for this but I'm asking because of my curiosity if they give you a partner or not.
Enjoy being picked last or not finding a partner at all, then they will force a girl to dance with you while she looks at you in disgust and maybe quits dance class allthogether because of it. Or even worse: You'll have to dance with another ugly guy who can't find a girl either and then you'll be the "gay couple" which everyone will be making fun of.
Yes, going to dance classes as an ugly incel ... great idea.

Enjoy being picked last or not finding a partner at all, then they will force a girl to dance with you while she looks at you in disgust and maybe quits dance class allthogether because of it. Or even worse: You'll have to dance with another ugly guy who can't find a girl either and then you'll be the "gay couple" which everyone will be making fun of.
In the country I live in, they never make you force dance man to man. Yes, if you are an ugly incel, the partner they will give you will be uncomfortable with you, but what does it matter about her discomfort? If you can touch it for a while, it can be a nice experience for a touch starved incel. No matter if the foid is disgusted, who cares foid's feelings? Unfortunately I care because I'm high inhib cuck but it worth a try if you're low inhib.

In the country I live in, they never make you force dance man to man. Yes, if you are an ugly incel, the partner they will give you will be uncomfortable with you, but what does it matter about her discomfort? If you can touch it for a while, it can be a nice experience for a touch starved incel. No matter if the foid is disgusted, who cares foid's feelings? Unfortunately I care because I'm high inhib cuck but it worth a try if you're low inhib.
It seems like you already decided.
But I don't really care, you're a bluepilled normie cuck, I can tell from your generic profile and postings. You won't last long around here anyways.

I took dance lessons for a few years and this happened to me a lot. Then after I became good at dancing they just wanted to dance and nothing more. Dancing classes are a front seat to hypergamy.

I'm shit at dancing, was forced to do it in school.

I saw an incel try this in college and it was cringe.

I recently saw a german documentary about singles (was a huge cope). There was this 24 yo KHHV truecel who joined a dance course and got a high tier becky as a dance partner. They got interviewed and she said she has a boyfriend and basically humiliated him even more on camera.

I also know about an autist who joined one as well. He got kicked out for ''groping'' a woman there.

just normie things. not reddit. people that see incel memes online and think it's a funny club

Full of old people here and I hate most old people.