Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Has anyone ever screwed over someone's life?

SmugMohito

SmugMohito

Evil angel/Righteous demon
2 years ago this girl was flirting with me for a few hours. I thought it was going to end with sex but she ended up robbing me blind and I didn't notice it until we were about to leave. I walked her to her car and I saw Chad in there with the "fuck me bitch" look. She gave me a phony "you're so sweet" compliment and asked me to pick up condoms. I poked holes in them.

Timeskip to now and she just knocked on my door a few minutes ago and she. looks. like. shit. I think she kept the baby (and I also think Chad left her) Anyways she asked me if I wanted to buy something, I declined. I just knew she was about to flirt with me and want to know what I did? I slammed the door right in her face. The sobbing I heard through my window will always make me smile.

tenor.gif

Brütal if real. I don't think I ruined anyone's life but I was a bane to a lot of people (bullying)

I also caused the divorce of my aunt and uncle. My cousin told me he had sex with a girl so I shattered his whole family.

Yes. I retaliated against a Chad/Chadlite bully and broke his nose which led to him having a sudden and catastrophic loss of confidence followed by a complete breakdown. Any of those cucks who say looks don't matter should see the state of him now. It was never my intention to ruin his life but I refused to be bullied. I would die fighting before I'd be the whipping boy. Needless to say, I was universally condemned for standing up for myself against a complete bastard, who used to delight in making people's lives a misery.

Yes. I retaliated against a Chad/Chadlite bully and broke his nose which led to him having a sudden and catastrophic loss of confidence followed by a complete breakdown. Any of those cucks who say looks don't matter should see the state of him now. It was never my intention to ruin his life but I refused to be bullied. I would die fighting before I'd be the whipping boy. Needless to say, I was universally condemned for standing up for myself against a complete bastard, who used to delight in making people's lives a misery.
Awesome.

Can't broken noses be corrected?

I could have ruined a whores life when i was 21

Can't broken noses be corrected?

Theoretically. But he never looked the same again. I kept telling him to fuck off or I'd hurt him but he wouldn't let it lie. Eventually I snapped. I was then treated as if it was an unprovoked attack and I was some kind of complete maniac.

Theoretically. But he never looked the same again. I kept telling him to fuck off or I'd hurt him but he wouldn't let it lie. Eventually I snapped. I was then treated as if it was an unprovoked attack and I was some kind of complete maniac.
Did he cry?

Please detail his reign as chad and go into detail about how far he fell.

The baby? Albert Einstein

2 years ago this girl was flirting with me for a few hours. I thought it was going to end with sex but she ended up robbing me blind and I didn't notice it until we were about to leave. I walked her to her car and I saw Chad in there with the "fuck me bitch" look. She gave me a phony "you're so sweet" compliment and asked me to pick up condoms. I poked holes in them.

Timeskip to now and she just knocked on my door a few minutes ago and she. looks. like. shit. I think she kept the baby (and I also think Chad left her) Anyways she asked me if I wanted to buy something, I declined. I just knew she was about to flirt with me and want to know what I did? I slammed the door right in her face. The sobbing I heard through my window will always make me smile.

tenor.gif
Omg I hope this is real! And for her to make you buy condoms for chad while she has led you on, seriously what is she thinking what a sadistic beast she is.

Did he cry?

No. He just slumped to the floor unconscious. He probably cried when he saw what had happened to his face, though. All I wanted was to mind my own business and keep to myself but his fucker wouldn't let me.

Sadly no. I only had people ruin mine.

Please detail his reign as chad and go into detail about how far he fell.

He was one of those sickening bastards who treated everyone like shit, was always sarcastic and even treated people who were meant to be his friends like shit. For example, he nearly drowned his best friend's little brother and everyone laughed it off, rather than getting this mad fucker in the asylum where he belonged. It was widely rumoured that he'd raped numerous girls. Think the most obnoxious Chad you can imagine. He didn't like me because I was more clever than him and could do the whole Rain Man bit with numbers. I infuriated him because I wasn't scared of him. So he decided to he was going to beat me to a pulp one day and gathered his acolytes around him to watch and cackle. He knocked me down several times but I knew what I was doing. The moment he thought it was all over, I delivered a fearsome full on punch to the centre of his face and will never remember feeling of satisfaction as his nose crumpled under the blow.

Yet when he had his mental unraveling, instead of people laughing at the fucking moron for getting what he deserved, they called me evil. This guy is a hugely fat bald schizophrenic who walks about town talking to himself and randomly screaming at buses now. Shame.

Sadly no. I only had people ruin mine.

Same, but I hope to change this in the future, I seek revenge against a whole list of people. Not violent necessarily, just trying to sabotage and ruin their lives if possible :feelzez:

He was one of those sickening bastards who treated everyone like shit, was always sarcastic and even treated people who were meant to be his friends like shit. For example, he nearly drowned his best friend's little brother and everyone laughed it off, rather than getting this mad fucker in the asylum where he belonged. It was widely rumoured that he'd raped numerous girls. Think the most obnoxious Chad you can imagine. He didn't like me because I was more clever than him and could do the whole Rain Man bit with numbers. I infuriated him because I wasn't scared of him. So he decided to he was going to beat me to a pulp one day and gathered his acolytes around him to watch and cackle. He knocked me down several times but I knew what I was doing. The moment he thought it was all over, I delivered a fearsome full on punch to the centre of his face and will never remember feeling of satisfaction as his nose crumpled under the blow. This guy is a hugely fat bald schizophrenic who walked about town talking to himself and randomly screaming at buses now. Shame.
1499590860395.png

legendary OP, you ruined that whore's life

yeah, sometimes I feel like this is my punishment

So he decided to he was going to beat me to a pulp one day and gathered his acolytes around him to watch and cackle. He knocked me down several times but I knew what I was doing. The moment he thought it was all over, I delivered a fearsome full on punch to the centre of his face and will never remember feeling of satisfaction as his nose crumpled under the blow.
U-U-U-Ultra!!

Yet when he had his mental unraveling, instead of people laughing at the fucking moron for getting what he deserved, they called me evil. This guy is a hugely fat bald schizophrenic who walks about town talking to himself and randomly screaming at buses now. Shame.
I think he was nuts way before you hit him, so don't feel too bad, boyo.

That kid will probably grow up to be an incel.

tenor.gif

Complete and utter bullshit story.

I would have been a 4.5/10 if it weren't for my broken nose. Didn't your bully get it fixed?

I would have been a 4.5/10 if it weren't for my broken nose. Didn't your bully get it fixed?

He got work done on it. But it never looked quite right and subtly altered his appearance. He would probably have ended up like Michael Jackson and had hardly any nose left after a gazillion rounds of surgery if he hadn't cracked up first.

How'd you break his nose that badly?

How'd you break his nose that badly?

I just hit him hard. I've known guys who play rugby and who box get a break that can't be reversed. I like to think it was karma for this guy - he really was a complete bastard, the kind who used to revel in tormenting small/weak/ugly kids. I knew if I didn't stand up to him that my life would have been a living hell. But it turned out to be a living hell anyway because people treated me like I was the bully for daring to defend myself against a good looking guy who could get girls effortlessly. Such is life. Chad could be caught raping a child whilst simultaneously strangling a kitten with one hand and a puppy with the other and normoids would still find something positive to say about him.

Such is life. Chad could be caught raping a child whilst simultaneously strangling a kitten with one hand and a puppy with the other and normoids would still find something positive to say about him.

Fakecell story... Condoms are cheap as fuck
Fakest story I ever read lol. So she hit on you to buy.. Condoms?... If you did poke holes in the condoms they would know after the first one because cum would be dripping out after. Itd be obvious. Also its unlikely the little bit of cum leakage would get her pregnant. The chances of getting a femoid pregnant by cumming in her completely unprotected is about 0.5 - 3%. It usually takes 50+ times of completely unprotected fucking before the femoid gets impregnated. The chances of her getting pregnant from a drop of cum is like 0.1% Also she knocked on your door randomly years later for what reason????? Fakest storyever lol

Last edited:
I once was in a youth camp, and they had condoms there for the teenagers to use. I was in an ultra religious mindset back then, so I threw all the condoms away. A chad guy there then had sex with a slut. Much later I heard from the guy that this girl had had an abortion. Not sure if the chad would have bothered with using condoms anyways, so I do not feel responsible for the abortion.

No, but I have had mine screwed over by many.

Epic fucking gif to go with that story OP

Hope this is real but likely not.