Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Has anyone ever put in all the effort into something meanwhile others succeed with minimum effort?

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
No matter how hard I try to fit in, to rise up socially succeed financially I always fail. Of course there's a period of short term success. For example when I socialize and jestermax to the extreme people like me for a bit before they realize how shallow I am as a person when it comes to depth and get bored. Meanwhile I see others excelling at socializing with little effort at all outside existing. The same could be said for money and education, I have to work my butt of to even get something near ok while those born with average or above average IQ don't. Everything's determined by genetics, how lucky you get, etc...

Nothing really matters.

yes , i have to put so much thought and effort to talk to people , body language , words etc just to fart one good interaction
meanwhile it comes innate for others

yes , i have to put so much thought and effort to talk to people , body language , words etc just to fart one good interaction
meanwhile it comes innate for others
It's just not fucking fair. We have to push ourselves to the limit while it comes natural to others.

Socializing is like trying to navigate through a minefield with a cloth tied around your eyes. I'm always trying to play catch up while it's as natural to normies as breathing.

@Transcended Trucel

Socializing is like trying to navigate through a minefield with a cloth tied around your eyes. I'm always trying to play catch up while it's as natural to normies as breathing.
It's just not fucking fair we were born like this.

I’m the worst at everything I do, I suck

No matter how hard I try to fit in, to rise up socially succeed financially I always fail. Of course there's a period of short term success. For example when I socialize and jestermax to the extreme people like me for a bit before they realize how shallow I am as a person when it comes to depth and get bored. Meanwhile I see others excelling at socializing with little effort at all outside existing. The same could be said for money and education, I have to work my butt of to even get something near ok while those born with average or above average IQ don't. Everything's determined by genetics, how lucky you get, etc...
yes, I had an EX-FRIEND who was naturally excellent at every fucking thing he every tried, it was ridiculous, it was like that lookism anime, where he was the Chad just doing shit awesomely almost by accident and I was the short gook constantly getting dunked on and tortured while putting in max effort

I try very hard to SQUAT. Could notbecause of SHIT MOBILITY and hips. GOT INJURED because of shit hips. While my cousin can easily hit depth FIRST TIME SQUATTING and can easily SQUAT 100kg STRAIGHT AWAY!

While I am STUCK injured trying to recover, and have not been able to PROGRESS MY SQUAT. He is able to make EASY AND GOOD PROGRESS!

What's your IQ? Have you gotten it tested?
No I haven’t got it tested and have no idea my iq tbh. The main I struggle in is logical reasoning but not so bad to the point where I have dyscalculia. Everything else I’ve been told I’m decent or excel in so I’m not sure tbh.

yes, I had an EX-FRIEND who was naturally excellent at every fucking thing he every tried, it was ridiculous, it was like that lookism anime, where he was the Chad just doing shit awesomely almost by accident and I was the short gook constantly getting dunked on and tortured while putting in max effort
It's just not fair. You can try your hardest as a genetic failure and only achieve minimum success, but you can stutter as a Chad and become famous and powerful.

No I haven’t got it tested and have no idea my iq tbh. The main I struggle in is logical reasoning but not so bad to the point where I have dyscalculia. Everything else I’ve been told I’m decent or excel in so I’m not sure tbh.
Wonder what your IQ is. You should get it tested sometime.

I did pretty good in school despite being fairly lazy. I wonder what I could accomplish if I tried for once.

Probably not that low but there's a good chance you have a mental problem.
i have adhd and autism but yea I don’t really have anything else much other than that supposedly. I presumed I had dyscalculia but I’m pretty much just naturally bad at logical reasoning. My parents both had higher IQs than average and they’re smarter than me so I’m guessing it’s around the lower 100s maybe high 90s.

What's your IQ? Have you gotten it tested?
I get good grades in my school but I think that’s just knowledge and memory I’m probably average or slightly below in terms of IQ

i have adhd and autism but yea I don’t really have anything else much other than that supposedly. I presumed I had dyscalculia but I’m pretty much just naturally bad at logical reasoning. My parents both had higher IQs than average and they’re smarter than me so I’m guessing it’s around the lower 100s maybe high 90s.
ADHD holding you down.

At best you'll end up in a situation like this if you're very lucky and not too ugly or autistic

Brutal image. Incites such a rage within someone that can't be so easily described.
Yep, it was like that when I used to get pity invites to hang out with my foid cousins. It all got too much so stopped going over there for these parties or gatherings.

ADHD holding you down.
Yes for sure it’s really the adhd that’s been kicking my ass. I can’t focus on anything especially on anything that requires the mental logistics of complicated problem solving

Yep, it was like that when I used to get pity invites to hang out with my foid cousins. It all got too much so stopped going over there for these parties or gatherings.
It's just not fair. Undescribably brutal, rigged, awful. :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Yes for sure it’s really the adhd that’s been kicking my ass. I can’t focus on anything especially on anything that requires the mental logistics of complicated problem solving
BUT GENETICS AREN'T IMPORTANT? REMEMBER!

BUT GENETICS AREN'T IMPORTANT? REMEMBER!
YUP. Hurrr DURR genetics not important. Genetics determine everything but one thing I will say is a lot of my good genetics skipped me. But yes iq 90% of the time is 80% hereditary. So it’s a cope when muhhh alpha redpilled males say hurrr DURR genetics don’t mean anything bro :soy:

YUP. Hurrr DURR genetics not important. Genetics determine everything but one thing I will say is a lot of my good genetics skipped me. But yes iq 90% of the time is 80% hereditary. So it’s a cope when muhhh alpha redpilled males say hurrr DURR genetics don’t mean anything bro :soy:
Exactly, spot on Captain.

From what I’ve seen, normies have massive egos and are desperate to think they overcame huge challenges in their life. Most normies just show up and put in the minimum effort to succeed and they usually do, socially at least. To them it was hard because they have no idea how bad it can actually get. They’re all NT and have acceptable looks and naturally make friends and get relationships. They think making themselves go to a party or two was hard work kek. Or that going to the gym 4 times a week to get rid of their little gut was difficult jfl.

In social life yes. In school/professional life no.

From what I’ve seen, normies have massive egos and are desperate to think they overcame huge challenges in their life. Most normies just show up and put in the minimum effort to succeed and they usually do, socially at least. To them it was hard because they have no idea how bad it can actually get. They’re all NT and have acceptable looks and naturally make friends and get relationships. They think making themselves go to a party or two was hard work kek. Or that going to the gym 4 times a week to get rid of their little gut was difficult jfl.
Fr, they never have to put maximum work into anything.

I spent a full year trying my hardest to learn how to socialize, but it was a huge fail. I just ended up embarrassing myself and getting into awkward situations multiple times. Real social anxiety is genetic and can't be changed no matter how hard you try, unfortunately.

Have you tried (legal) uppers, its the only thing that lets me function like a semi-normal human.

Yes, it was studying hard while being a kid while one of the best students in my class or had chad potential, still got an A being the best student in class in most progress reports when he tried, and even if he didn't study, he still got an A average.
Meanwhile, I got B and sometimes A; that school was more complex than most western schools because a lot of tests were memorization based. For reference, with way less focus than I had in that school, I still got an average A in high school.

I meet this guy's uncle, who is around 6'1-6'2, so I suspect that that guy is chad now.

Cunts always succeed with minimal effort because not giving them everything they want is seen as discrimination in today's society.

Maybe not necessarily in the actual terms of "succeed" but when I look at some guys who literally admit that they never showered and they never took any skincare regiments.. and somehow yet they heavily skinmog me. I've literally used vitamin A cream, vitamin C, AHA BHA and whatever, microneedled my skin, moisturize my skin and yet acne fucked over my skin and now my face is severely scarred. And then those other guys who never did any of that have flawless skin. It is what it is.

Also at the workplace, some guys are just good with people and bosses would instantly like them and they would get cozier jobs because of that and better pay. Meanwhile the uggos never got any of that and they worked harder.

Yep sports especially track, this guy beat me every single time despite my efforts. I lacked that explosiveness big time.

Most of us are probably going to say socializing. Whenever I tried to fit in and act normal I just came off as a weirdo. I was always envious of normies because of their social skills. They could fit in and make friends easily. Also, most of them could talk to foids without being a nervous wreck. Sometimes I don’t even feel human because of my mental illness.

funny thing is this is the most competitive time in human history but chads still have it easy jfl

I spent a full year trying my hardest to learn how to socialize, but it was a huge fail. I just ended up embarrassing myself and getting into awkward situations multiple times. Real social anxiety is genetic and can't be changed no matter how hard you try, unfortunately.
You can make friends with it if you act but eventually everything collapses on you.

Yes, it was studying hard while being a kid while one of the best students in my class or had chad potential, still got an A being the best student in class in most progress reports when he tried, and even if he didn't study, he still got an A average.
Meanwhile, I got B and sometimes A; that school was more complex than most western schools because a lot of tests were memorization based. For reference, with way less focus than I had in that school, I still got an average A in high school.

I meet this guy's uncle, who is around 6'1-6'2, so I suspect that that guy is chad now.
Brutal. If you're attractive you automatically get good grades even if you don't try.

Maybe not necessarily in the actual terms of "succeed" but when I look at some guys who literally admit that they never showered and they never took any skincare regiments.. and somehow yet they heavily skinmog me. I've literally used vitamin A cream, vitamin C, AHA BHA and whatever, microneedled my skin, moisturize my skin and yet acne fucked over my skin and now my face is severely scarred. And then those other guys who never did any of that have flawless skin. It is what it is.

Also at the workplace, some guys are just good with people and bosses would instantly like them and they would get cozier jobs because of that and better pay. Meanwhile the uggos never got any of that and they worked harder.
Genetics. It's all life ever is. Nothing else matters.