Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has anyone ever gotten close enough to a cute girl to smell their amazing hair?

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★★★
I have a few times when girls have accidentally gotten too close, even had times where a white girl turned her head to the side and accidentally got her long beautiful black hair in my fucking face because she didn’t know I was behind her on the bus.

I love the smell of a cute girl’s body odor so much, it really turns me on. I either smell her bo, whatever perfume she has on, or her hair conditioner, sometimes all three. Sometimes when it happens I just wanna bury my face in their hair and sniff a lot, and turn her head around and start nuzzling her.

On a real note though women don’t seem to really smell all that great contrary as the media would portray, they either smell like perfume or just straight up body odor.

But it still turns me on, I don’t care. Low key never been near a beautiful girl that genuinely smelled good. One time I even walked past this Stacy and smelled like straight up cheese, now that I’ll admit isn’t attractive. Don’t be deceived by what society tells you.

Nigger you contradicted yourself several times.

I love the smell of a cute girl’s body odor so much, it really turns me on.
On a real note though women don’t seem to really smell all that great contrary as the media would portray
Low key never been near a beautiful girl that genuinely smelled good. One time I even walked past this Stacy and smelled like straight up cheese, now that I’ll admit isn’t attractive. Don’t be deceived by what society tells you.

Nigger you contradicted yourself several times.
I’m sorta into it when they don’t smell all that good but are still really attractive, but cheese is too far and I still don’t like smells that are far too overwhelming.

jump on the bus at rush hour and sniff girls hair like you are joe biden

%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2Fb2467970-5578-11e9-a8f5-a9ee11ff7e6d.png

No I don't care how girls smell jfl

If they're not good-looking, they're not going to look any better with some invisible perfume shit

I have a few times when girls have accidentally gotten too close, even had times where a white girl turned her head to the side and accidentally got her long beautiful black hair in my fucking face because she didn’t know I was behind her on the bus.

I love the smell of a cute girl’s body odor so much, it really turns me on. I either smell her bo, whatever perfume she has on, or her hair conditioner, sometimes all three. Sometimes when it happens I just wanna bury my face in their hair and sniff a lot, and turn her head around and start nuzzling her.

On a real note though women don’t seem to really smell all that great contrary as the media would portray, they either smell like perfume or just straight up body odor.

But it still turns me on, I don’t care. Low key never been near a beautiful girl that genuinely smelled good. One time I even walked past this Stacy and smelled like straight up cheese, now that I’ll admit isn’t attractive. Don’t be deceived by what society tells you.
If you werent handcuffed at the spot and had to serve time in the shitter, you didnt.

Last edited:
I love stinky foids :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil:

Pretty girls usually smell good.