Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has anyone ever got this "only ugly one" feeling?

S

Stiltrid_trees

Greycel
It's pretty hard to explain, but basically whenever a foid calls me ugly, it's like my brain instantly creates this feeling that I'm literally the only young white male that they consider ugly, and that they find no one else within my age range and race ugly, just me, I'm the only one

Why does my brain always give me this feeling? It's like every time I get called ugly by a foid, here's a screenshot where I go into more detail

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210608_025801.jpg
    Screenshot_20210608_025801.jpg
    171 KB · Views: 74
I have the same feeling, when she rates another guy low, I would realise that the problem is her, not me.

But when I'm the only one rated low, I woud realise how unlucky and fucked up I'm in comparision with others. It gets even worse when I'm rated bellow guys whom I thought I was better looking than them

Last edited:
[UWSL] It gets even worse when I'm rated bellow guys whom I thought I was better looking than them[/UWSL]
I had that same shit aswell. I saw guys who I clearly mogged get rated higher