Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Has anyone ever found out you were incel

• Thread starter mesewantstorope
  • Start date
I'm a young looking ricecel people just assume I'm a virgin

One of my friends did, he is a tradcon and was able to connect the dots.

Most people assume im a virgin based on how I look

Never

Mis2

Not the specific term "incel" but pretty sure anyone who knows me knows I don't get laid jfl

Normies dont know what an incel is
A lot of zoomers know about the term due to TikTok and Twitter but their definition of an incel is completely wrong as always
One definition I always come across is: ugly men who are mad because they can't get 10/10 supermodels

A lot of zoomers know about the term due to TikTok and Twitter but their definition of an incel is completely wrong as always
One definition I always come across is: ugly men who are mad because they can't get 10/10 supermodels
That’s exactly what normies think an incel is

no, I keep a good nt facade tbh, no nt for your 2.5/10 face though.

I think it's obvious and considering how normies treat me, they know

One of my friends did, he is a tradcon and was able to connect the dots.
People that connect the dots without you asking aren't always what you'd describe as friends tbh
More like just curious normies that aren't as mean to you as others.

People that connect the dots without you asking aren't always what you'd describe as friends tbh
More like just curious normies that aren't as mean to you as others.
Thankfully he was somewhat red pilled on foid nature, otherwise I would have gotten exposed.

Thankfully he was somewhat red pilled on foid nature, otherwise I would have gotten exposed.
"Red pilled" types can be even faster to try and out you tbh so not necessarily. You might have just gotten lucky ngl

I tell them that "i fuck your mom" so I'm not a virgin.

Some might suspect to an extent but don't dare to confront about it, other are clueless and a very few thinks I'm some sort of normie/chadlite.

At some point in your life, you gotta learn to put on a facade or face the brutal reality that you will be shunned, humiliated, be treated as subhuman or even end up gutted for being an Incel.

I guess it's a good thing I can fool a lot of people that knows me and friends, but I'm afraid someone might actually start asking the hard questions in certain given social situation.

If I'm found out, I'm done. Nobody truly went the extra mile down the rabbit hole to find out who I really am and I expect it to stay that way.
Being an incel in a third world hellhole is a nightmare, especially from a country where promiscuity and degeneracy is celebrated and applauded.

surely by looking at my face they can tell

I am subhuman deathnic dwarf of epic proportions. People must really think i am a slayer when they look at me.

Nope, people can obviously tell I wouldn't be able to get laid but overall the average person shouldn't be able to tell, that is if you have a decent way to wave away conversation regarding sexual matters.

Not the specific term "incel" but pretty sure anyone who knows me knows I don't get laid jfl
surely by looking at my face they can tell
Some might suspect to an extent but don't dare to confront about it, other are clueless and a very few thinks I'm some sort of normie/chadlite.

At some point in your life, you gotta learn to put on a facade or face the brutal reality that you will be shunned, humiliated, be treated as subhuman or even end up gutted for being an Incel.

I guess it's a good thing I can fool a lot of people that knows me and friends, but I'm afraid someone might actually start asking the hard questions in certain given social situation.

If I'm found out, I'm done. Nobody truly went the extra mile down the rabbit hole to find out who I really am and I expect it to stay that way.
Being an incel in a third world hellhole is a nightmare, especially from a country where promiscuity and degeneracy is celebrated and applauded.

Not necessarily incel, but of course people recognize that i am a loner with lack of interact with women or whatsover. But personally no one ever called me as an incel, maybe they think i am just shy.

Last edited:
Get asked all the time if I'm a virgin. None of my normie friends have ever used the term incel.

Most people probably know. I live in a small town and are never seen with foids so... Can't be that hard to figure out.

No everyone thinks I'm a massive chad

Most people assume i am a virgin by looking at me. But i have been on a discord called and shared my screen, i forgot this forum was open and they saw it.

Well yeah, even my dad who could've had doubts from maybe me fucking some girl while they were on vacation or me fucking a girl at a party but nope, when they talked to me about getting a girlfriend he actually gave the braindead advice that: "Maybe if you just put in your tinder-profile that you're a virgin maybe girls will like that". This is the day I realized 2 things, my dad knows I'm an incel and my dad is a retarded person.

Anyone who sees, meets or talks with me automatically assumes I'm a virgin

My brother mocks me for going on this forum ngl. But no one other than him knows.