Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Has anyone ever coped like me (gigacope edition) tbh. ngl.

EeEcel

EeEcel

Officer
★★★
I know this is "damn thats crazy" type of gigacope but want to make sure im not the only one who has had these supercucked thoughts.

So, str8 to da point , has anyone ever been grateful that even though they are ultra unatractive, atleast they were somewhat lucky to not be born an even lower class racially?

Like yall know the saying yadda yadda yadda the lower class is existing only to scare the middle class (i dont know the saying exactly :feelskek: )

So?

I'm not white.

So ur glad ure not white? Or u thought only whitecels could be glad theyre not dark?
I mean I'm part of the lower class racially so I can't cope that kind of way. I'm mixed, not too light, but not too dark, have a face that don't match my skin color, and none of the races I'm mixed with accept me.

i am glad that i am not starving,and that i have some copes.But copes run out, and sometimes one is never too sure if death isn't the best gift an incel could have.Life is a sad thing

I used to when I was younger, not anymore.

i am glad that i am not starving,and that i have some copes.But copes run out, and sometimes one is never too sure if death isn't the best gift an incel could have.Life is a sad thing
appreciate u bro but im tb(talmbout) RACIAL classes u know, starting from white chad and ending with currycel(or something else idk the smv chart from lowest to highest tbhngl)

edit:

I used to when I was younger, not anymore.

yet another example of my thesis about incels being ethnic NO EXCEPTION , mans just cant be incel and non ethnic lmfao

Last edited:
I used to hate my shitskin but now I barely go out and I took the blackpill, nothing matters anymore.

Nah im not white

it's not a cope it is a fact you are lucky, some people are having more unlucky spawns at life.

btw thats a bonus in 2020 if u havent noticed (only foid thought process is if she was a male she would be chad) dedsrs aintgonnalie
Depends on where u live

No it doesn't matter if you're buried in shit up to your neck or torso