Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has anyone ever been sexually harassed before?

idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
I've had guys and girls grabbed my little apple butt, whenever we're close by the lockers. One time, a guy grabbed mine, I told him to F off, people laughed, pushed him down, and ran off crying with tears dropping from my eyes (this was 12 years ago). Another time was during Physical Education, were the Phys Ed teacher asked me to demonstrate something for the class, afterwards I was gassed, lying on the floor, and then this chubby fat girl in my class slapped my ass when I was laying down. I then yelled and swore at her with embarrassment, I then I got sent home that day. I've felt like I was defiled, tainted, and taking advantage of by someone. It's an uncomfortable feeling to have.

So what were your experiences like?

Aren't you bisexual?

Do you think these experiences has contributed to your oroentation?

5nWCe1w.jpg

You got a good ass or something?

How are you getting sexually assaulted this many times

KyloRen said:
Aren't you bisexual?
Do you think these experiences has contributed to your oroentation?
I wouldn't say so, no.

I've always had a liking to tomboyish girls when I was young. I also prefer straight edge masculine women as an adult male. Yes, this could borderlining with my bisexuality.

However, not quite so.

What about you? Have you ever been sexually harassed before?

It's gone both ways in my experiences. (Me being the harasser and the victim)

Themisterpepsi said:
5nWCe1w.jpg

You got a good ass or something?
How are you getting sexually assaulted this many times
Doing a lot of sprinting and playing a lot of sports, helped me developed my butt in a strange way...

This was back in my senior year of primary school (I think middle school for Americans). This also happened a lot during high school.

I have been assaulted by an old guy before. pretty recently. grabbed my dongle in the gym shower. I wasn't even NEAR the dude.

I got bullied by a couple of elementary school stacies who took turns touching me in bad places while the micro-chads held me down

Kointo said:
Could you care to tell us? Or I guess this must be personal/confidential to you?

cyborgglory said:
I have been assaulted by an old guy before. pretty recently. grabbed my dongle in the gym shower. I wasn't even NEAR the dude.

I got bullied by a couple of elementary school stacies who took turns touching me in bad places while the micro-chads held me down

Jeez. Are you ok?

idkwattodowithlife said:
Could you care to tell us? Or I guess this must be personal/confidential to you?

It's not personal. *smiles*

Back when I was in school, I would act gay around certain people as a joke. I'd ask them to touch me and to fuck me. I'd call them "loverboy".

As for the victim, there was someone who'd do a similar thing to what I did to others. He'd rub my leg with his thigh and say "Oh...ooohh...Kointo...oooo."

cyborgglory said:
Sorry to hear about that.

We should be stronger enough to handle ourselves against Stacies, Normies, and Chads. Lift weights and get stronger, my friend.

Kointo said:
Jeez. Are you ok?
oh yeah dude I'm doing fine it was just some dumb bullying bullshit lol
idkwattodowithlife said:
We should be stronger enough to handle ourselves against Stacies, Normies, and Chads
I agree on all of that except chads. also, it doesn't matter if you're ben swolo, 4 or 5 chads will still get you

idkwattodowithlife said:

No

Kointo said:
cyborgglory said:
Jeez. Are you ok?

idkwattodowithlife said:
Back when I was in school, I would act gay around certain people as a joke. I'd ask them to touch me and to fuck me. I'd call them "loverboy".
As for the victim, there was someone who'd do a similar thing to what I did to others. He'd rub my leg with his thigh and say "Oh...ooohh...Kointo...oooo."

Hmmm... About that. Oh well...

pbfh3Sd.gif

KyloRen said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
No
That's good to hear.

Kointo said:

acg4BHv.jpg

I used to get my ass grabbed by women all the time. Never really bothered me.

Kointo said:
Jeez. Are you ok?

5nWCe1w.jpg

idkwattodowithlife said:
Does it bother? Yes or no?

You're crazy -_-

Yes it bothers, I think it has left quite an impact on me.

A Good Friend said:

This happened to an ugly male in my former middle school. They'd do it to mock and tease him. He was a good friend. We'd talk often.

Bri8564 said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
Does it bother? Yes or no?
You're crazy -_-
Yes it bothers, I think it has left quite an impact on me.
It sounds pretty serious. If it ever bothers you... You're always free to PM me about it, anytime.

idkwattodowithlife said:
It sounds pretty serious. If it ever bothers you... You're always free to PM me about it, anytime.

Ty <3

Kointo said:
Judgement ceases to exist in places like this.

Did you ever get gay with someone?

Kointo said:
A Good Friend said:
This happened to an ugly male in my former middle school. They'd do it to mock and tease him. He was a good friend. We'd talk often.

Yeah, it was always women trying to be dicks. Most of the time it was in bars.

Themisterpepsi said:
Did you ever get gay with someone?

I already explained that I did. Do you mean sexually?

Kointo said:
I already explained that I did. Do you mean sexually?

Yes

Rubbing a niggas thigh is not gay

Kointo said:
Jeez. Are you ok?

duude. I did the same thing in middle school.

>he hasnt been molested before

Indari said:
Kointo said:
Jeez. Are you ok?

My god, you guys are probably related to each other >.>

Indari said:

Does your real name begin with an "L"?

I fucking wish, I'm too ugly for that

Kointo said:
Back when I was in school, I would act gay around certain people as a joke. I'd ask them to touch me and to fuck me. I'd call them "loverboy"
this explains alot

nausea said:
this explains alot

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1_hmZKR1sc[/video]

For you, my love.

Bri8564 said:
those gaylords

Kointo said:
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1_hmZKR1sc[/video]

For you, my love.

[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LazrAzBP_0I[/video]

Kointo said:

So maybe you're fakecell and an asshole and that's why females don't want you

EmergencyRope said:
So maybe you're fakecell and an asshole and that's why females don't want you

I've never harassed a female you dumbfuck.