Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious has anyone ever asked a foid politely if she wanted to go on a date?

HeOweGoreWrath

HeOweGoreWrath

Paragon
★★★★★
TBH that's something I've been too high-inhib to do.

But sometimes I wonder if there might be a girl who would be okay with having my company if I just begged her and was pathetic enough and she took pity.

I'm confident of likely rejection and at minimum it's embarrassment and it's possibly worse like she calls white knights to attack you for daring to ask her.

Basically I think you can kind of feel out through body language or facial expressions if a girl would be comfortable with you, whether she's interested or hates you... and that informs what you choose to say to her.

So basically I just trust my instincts and never begin, but maybe we shouldn't always trust our instincts?

My instincts have on occasion been wrong (example: I think someone stole my keys. turns out I misplaced them ... though in fairness my keys WERE stolen in the past so I'm okay to assume that by default) so at times perhaps we should just experiment with the possibility we have a chance...

But the consequences of failure just seem too extreme. Chad can strike out and other girls will leap to his defense, but we can't strike out or we're predators.

Yes
I don't do that anymore. I've learned from the past unlike all these bluepilled cucks me and you come across.

I have not.

if I just begged her and was pathetic enough and she took pity.
Don't do it, man. You may be an incel, but you can still have some dignity.

Yes
I don't do that anymore. I've learned from the past unlike all these bluepilled cucks me and you come across.
Giving up at 15 is the lowest iq move you can do. Just stop ruining your life by posting here.

But sometimes I wonder if there might be a girl who would be okay with having my company if I just begged her and was pathetic enough and she took pity.

View attachment 470426

I'm confident of likely rejection and at minimum it's embarrassment and it's possibly worse like she calls white knights to attack you for daring to ask her.

Basically I think you can kind of feel out through body language or facial expressions if a girl would be comfortable with you, whether she's interested or hates you... and that informs what you choose to say to her.

So basically I just trust my instincts and never begin, but maybe we shouldn't always trust our instincts?

My instincts have on occasion been wrong (example: I think someone stole my keys. turns out I misplaced them ... though in fairness my keys WERE stolen in the past so I'm okay to assume that by default) so at times perhaps we should just experiment with the possibility we have a chance...

But the consequences of failure just seem too extreme. Chad can strike out and other girls will leap to his defense, but we can't strike out or we're predators.
Yes,2 times at hs, rejected both

You may be an incel, but you can still have some dignity.
If we are truly humble and have pride in ourselves unaffected by how a foid perceives us then begging should not be undignified.

Perhaps it is even more humiliating and undignified to be petrified into silence?

you make me want to kill myself. this site is evill
It's evil only to those who are afraid of learning the truth about the world.
This site is just one of many places out there where you can (almost) freely discuss how the world really works and, especially, female nature.
It's understandable to think that way about places like this when you're bluepilled. Obviously, it goes against everything you were taught as you grew up.
Do you think I wanted this reality? Do you really think I wanted to end up here? No. I would be much happier living a normal teenager life, going to parties, having friends, having a girl to cheer me on and support me. But instead, i'm here rotting like you and the other people reading this. You cannot run from the blackpill when you are an ugly male. The only thing you can do is hope YOU are the exception. And unfortunately, that's not and will not be the case for almost all of us.
The blackpill is more than a curse than a blessing, but waking up is definitely worth waking up to how the world really is when you are like us. The blackpill is not for anyone, it's for us. It is our destiny and there is little to nothing we can do to change it.

Yes, and they weren't cold approaches either. Even I'm not delusional enough to think that would work. They were girls that I had a reasonably friendly relationship with beforehand, we weren't strangers. The first one was fucking brutal and completely destroyed what little confidence I had. The last one was with a girl that even other people around me thought might have been into me, but even she turned me down. Now I just spend my time opening tinder and liking every profile without looking until I run out of likes.

yes i’ve asked numerous girls to go on a date with me or “hang out” in high school.

of course they all said no, but by not really saying no.

one of them said she was staying at her grandpas farm so she couldnt hang out, and the other one just had a face that looked like she was shocked that i even thought i had a chance with her

it feels really tingly before you do it. you just have that hope, a small light, that says “this is my time to shine”. you think of all the lovey dovey stuff you see couples do irl or in cartoons or anime, and then you get brutally rejected.

i stopped because i learned my place

View attachment 470426

I have never begged anyone, but I have asked , in highschool as far I can remember, also once in my college. But regretted.

Homie, you watch too many fucking cartoons

When I was in school, I have... :feels:

Politely? Yes. Desperately (begging)? No.