Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Has anyone elses' criminal unfuniness led to their inceldom?

Currycel1524

Currycel1524

grubcel
-
Aside from being disabled, my humor is the number 1 reason I am an incel. I don't think anyone has ever laughed at one of my "jokes" aside from pity or laughing at how bad the joke was itself. I often make "out-of-pocket" jokes about suicide and death because its what I find funny. Obviously normies do not like that and it has led to me being ostracized in every community/group I've ever been in. I can't help it I must be autistic or something

humor can't lead to your inceldom
the only thing that can cause inceldom is looks or very bad mental problems. i have good humor with femalios but i am giga ugly.
try socializing more and you may be able to pass this issue of bad humor

Humor its the least of our problems.

bro i jestermaxxed in school. Iwas pretty much class jester lol

well i've had experiences like,
i say a joke, few people laugh and most try to remain expressionless probably cringing inside;
the same joke is told by other guy and almost all of them laugh;
then they say it's delivery that matters yours is not that good just "practice" more, time the punchline etc

i kinda stopped trying to be entertaining among people; they just don't want me to say jokes and fool around
images

No, but i do have a weird sense of humor.

Nah I make good jokes Ima little clown you can say innit

Aside from being disabled, my humor is the number 1 reason I am an incel. I don't think anyone has ever laughed at one of my "jokes" aside from pity or laughing at how bad the joke was itself. I often make "out-of-pocket" jokes about suicide and death because its what I find funny. Obviously normies do not like that and it has led to me being ostracized in every community/group I've ever been in. I can't help it I must be autistic or something
I can relate a bit. I was considered somewhat successful at being a bit funny, which makes things even worse in some ways.

It’s not the joke…..it’s who tells the joke.

That is why female comedians can tell jokes and everyone laughs.
But if a man said the same joke, people would try to “cancel” him.

It’s not the joke…..it’s who tells the joke.

That is why female comedians can tell jokes and everyone laughs.
But if a man said the same joke, people would try to “cancel” him.
I know what you mean. I have seen some comedian make some sexist joke about female and he almost got cancelled for that. When female comedian do same sexist joke about male people dont care. But i think if female said some racist shit she would get same backlash as male comedian. So this only applies to sexist jokes imo.

its usually the people who are the most serious about getting laid who can't

Chris Chan was extremely funny, maybe the world's most legendary comedian

and he still could never get any

Jestermaxing isn't a thing. Women laugh at Chad telling why did the chicken cross the road.

Have you tried getting a haircut or taking a shower. What about a tan.

Forced into being funny is a reaction we have to split trauma and realities which are painful.

My experience differs quite a bit.

In my case, I was unable to use humor when I was a child since there was no one present to offer it or receive it from me. When people use humor, I become uncomfortable.

Have you tried getting a haircut or taking a shower. What about a tan.
Melanotan can make you so dark that your bone structure is barely visible anymore. Basically look like a dravidian with light eyes.

Melanotan can make you so dark that your bone structure is barely visible anymore. Basically look like a dravidian with light eyes.

Yes, it does seem to give the "North Indian" look.

My experience differs quite a bit.

In my case, I was unable to use humor when I was a child since there was no one present to offer it or receive it from me. When people use humor, I become uncomfortable.
Hmm. So you adopted humor somehow without being exposed to it by way of people receiving it or teaching it to you?

I can rarely laugh at normies’ jokes. They are not funny. I have many jokes in my head about suicide, racism, sarcasm, crime, and war. I love sarcasm a lot. I once shared it with normies during my teenage bluepilled days but too bad their npcs’ cognitive function failed to catch up with my joke.

No GSOH for your face.

No, I just got bullied and ostracized because I am a sperg and never talk.

Hmm. So you adopted humor somehow without being exposed to it by way of people receiving it

Yes, though my humor came from negative interaction. When I was around eleven, I realized that I enjoyed being denigrated on the Internet.