Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has anyone else rotted too much (or are in a rut/routine), and you want to feel something new or different? Like I'm nostalgic for a mood.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
These days I long for and wish for... emotions. To feel different and not in this routine and general feeling of stagnation and repetitiveness. I don't know, it's hard to explain.

I only feel comfortable rotting in my room, everything else gives me anxiety. But I feel the need to ... do and feel something different.

It's like I crave a relaxed and different mood, some feelings that I feel like I've experienced before, but maybe they were so long ago that they feel like they weren't even in this life. Maybe as a child.

I'm tired of my brain that feels like everything is predictable, that there is nothing new or exciting. I want my brain to feel fresh, to feel relaxed and to enjoy the moment. I feel the need for something different.

And yet, I'll continue rotting. Until I inevitably have to start wageslaving. And then I'll go wageslave and after the day is over I'll rush home to rot, just as I did in school and uni. Till the day I die.

You try something new, you get hurt, you get back inside.

Its in our nature to rot. Even before puberty when i was gl i came home and rotted while watching sponge bob everyday.

You try something new, you get hurt, you get back inside.
Yeah but despite wanting it I've thought about it for so long and my brain just doesn't seem to like anything. Going for a walk feels pointless for example, things like that. I don't know what I want, I just want ... something different.
Its in our nature to rot. Even before puberty when i was gl i came home and rotted while watching sponge bob everyday.
Yep, I've been autistically avoiding people and rotting since I was a kid, long before girls were of any concern to me.

can kinda see what you mean. but I think it's just because we naturally highlight the good memories and the bad ones don't stand out as much

These days I long for and wish for... emotions. To feel different and not in this routine and general feeling of stagnation and repetitiveness. I don't know, it's hard to explain.

I only feel comfortable rotting in my room, everything else gives me anxiety. But I feel the need to ... do and feel something different.

It's like I crave a relaxed and different mood, some feelings that I feel like I've experienced before, but maybe they were so long ago that they feel like they weren't even in this life. Maybe as a child.

I'm tired of my brain that feels like everything is predictable, that there is nothing new or exciting. I want my brain to feel fresh, to feel relaxed and to enjoy the moment. I feel the need for something different.

And yet, I'll continue rotting. Until I inevitably have to start wageslaving. And then I'll go wageslave and after the day is over I'll rush home to rot, just as I did in school and uni. Till the day I die.
The one upside I have to my disability is that I burn through copes as slow as molasses, I've felt like you do a lot but generally nothing feels predictable because of social retardation plus autistic fascination with things.

Been staring at a screen for hours since I was 3. not a new thing to me. never had a social life, no friends, just the 2 people that raised me and call 'their son'

I feel the exact same rn. There are no emotions. Nothing different. Just rotting and rotting. Even new tasks don't feel exciting.

I feel the exact same rn. There are no emotions. Nothing different. Just rotting and rotting. Even new tasks don't feel exciting.
Exactly, they don't feel exciting cause everything feels like more of the same. I wouldn't necessarily say predictable, that may be the wrong word, but it's like even if it's something I don't know and completely new to me, it still feels like more of the same, 0 excitement or interest in my brain.

Exactly, they don't feel exciting cause everything feels like more of the same. I wouldn't necessarily say predictable, that may be the wrong word, but it's like even if it's something I don't know and completely new to me, it still feels like more of the same, 0 excitement or interest in my brain.
You have depression bro.

Recognisable phenomenon. I have this with music and vidya. It just doesn't do anything for me anymore. I do not have any real hobbies. (Besides getting alerts on .co ofc :feelsokman: .)

You have depression bro.
It's been more than 12 years, can that shit go away already? I mean, enough of this depression shit, why is my brain such a pussy, my life is cushy and nice compared to hundreds of millions of people.
Recognisable phenomenon. I have this with music and vidya. It just doesn't do anything for me anymore. I do not have any real hobbies. (Besides getting alerts on .co ofc :feelsokman: .)
Have an alert bavarian frog fren.

It's been more than 12 years, can that shit go away already? I mean, enough of this depression shit, why is my brain such a pussy, my life is cushy and nice compared to hundreds of millions of people.
Its a result of being low status. You have to force yourself into uncomfortable situations or you will just keep being depressed.

Doing something new requires a goal.

We are like bicycle racers "trackstanding" and going nowhere. Eventually, we'll get tired and fall over. Having gone nowhere.

I can and do it at stop signs and lights. It's fun.

But what matters is the traveling part!

Read (or audio book) "psycho cybernetics." Where...

"Life is like riding a bike, if you stop moving you will fall over." (or something like that)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back