Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Has anyone else realized as you got older that you were raped when you were younger?"

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-

"teehee I had sex with a guy only to realize that he was a 7 when I could've gotten a 9".

Why are foids expected to be treated equally when they act exactly like children? How can this retard feel that anyone but her is responsible for her slut behavior?
You're the stupid whore who decided to get drunk and go back home with your boyfriend. No one else is at fault for your drunken decisions.
If you have any doubts that females are inferior garbage who should be kept in cages, just visit one of the female subreddits. These whores are allowed to vote lmao.

Last edited:
Yes, im a rape victim. I was circumcised when i was 7. BUT nobody cares bec. im a male.

The other was a boyfriend who was into rough sex and it got quite painful so I asked him to go more gently. Instead, he pinned me down and went even harder and i was screaming at him to stop. He only stopped when he came. Afterwards, I started crying and said I felt like I had been violated. For the next week (until I broke up with him) any time anything happened, like he would accidentally bump me, he'd say super sarcastically "Oh I hope you don't feel violated that I bumped you" "Oh I hope you won't feel violated if I drive" etc.
Based.
Yes, im a rape victim. I was circumcised when i was 7. BUT nobody cares bec. im a male.
Same but different age. Sometimes I wonder if circumcision is why I'm mentally fucked up, there's been research showing that experiencing such extreme pain at a young age will have permanent effects on your brain functions.

Imagine a guy crying and telling people, "I went out with a fat bitch who kept buying me beers then I went home with her and she told me to fuck her in the ass and I did because I was scared of her weight and what she could do to me, please feel sorry for me."

Interesting you should bring this up, I was just thinking about the subject.

Imagine if doctors removed part of the female genitals when they were born ... there would be outrage beyond words.

Got a bit of a chub reading some of these ngl

Idk man, the funny thing is, my parents are atheists and they are not muslim or jew JFL
Interesting, doing it at birth is considered standard procedure (at least if you’re born in a western hospital) I wonder what would posess your parents to have it done after waiting for so many years

Interesting, doing it at birth is considered standard procedure (at least if you’re born in a western hospital) I wonder what would posess your parents to have it done after waiting for so many years
I was born premature, thats why i guess.

The doctors probably talked them into it, especially if his foreskin was tight, mine is and the doctors tried to talk my parents into it was still a child, but they didn't do it.

Now that I am older, I have discovered that it's not even my foreskin that is tight, but the frenulum (The little piece of skin which connects the glans to the foreskin) and if I have that removed it will alleviated my problem, the procedure itself is also a lot less intrusive than a full on circumcision.

chads can rape foids and no police report, but if an incel asks a foid out he gets arrested for sexual assault
clown world

I was born premature, thats why i guess.
Right, I guess they didn’t want any unforeseenable consequences. They most likely would’ve done it regardless and just postponed it

western hospital
More like American tbh, it's not a standard procedure in any other western country. Anywhere else they usually only perform it when the kid has phimosis

The doctors probably talked them into it, especially if his foreskin was tight, mine is and the doctors tried to talk my parents into it was still a child, but they didn't do it.
Personally I never asked about the background behind my circumcision. Personally I’m indifferent to the whole thing and my parents are Christcppers anyway so their answer would be painfully predictable

I still have some little problems with my leg muscles, idk.
Damn, just be glad you dont have back problems i guess, someone i know that was born premature now has a curved back

More like American tbh, it's not a standard procedure in any other western country. Anywhere else they usually only perform it when the kid has phimosis
I’m an American, do you expect me to know anything about how foreign nations deal with a newborn’s genitals :feelskek:. Seriously though thanks for the education

JFL I was circumcised at the same age.

They claim it was for "medical issues", but I call bullshit.
The days after were filled with pain and blood.

If you need somebody else to tell you that you were raped, you were not raped.

Same, can relate.
they used the exact bs to rape me. And there is no turning back, im fucked.

My mom opposed circumcision and made the doctors treat my phimosis without any surgery when I was like 5. Don't believe the lies, your parents likely just didn't care about your bodily autonomy and wanted an "easy" fix.

I’m an American, do you expect me to know anything about how foreign nations deal with a newborn’s genitals :feelskek:. Seriously though thanks for the education
kek good point bro :feelshehe:

Same, can relate.
they used the exact bs to rape me. And there is no turning back, im fucked.
It's ok for them to manipulate a child into doing something irreversible to their body for the worse, but if you get a 25 year old rostie to spread her used roast flaps for you after she had three beers then you're an evil rapist that needs to be in prison. Shouldn't the parents and doctors mutilating infants and kids go to prison for being violent, penis hating genital mutilators? No, the people who deserve to fill up the prisons are sub6's who are guilty of the crime of trying to get laid with used roast beef.