Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Has anyone else noticed this?

Jockcel

Jockcel

go AB
-
I live close to a HS and I have observed a pattern: a Chad/Chadlite returning from school accompanied by 3/4 roasties, while incels and normies walk in packs.

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Nope. The Chads walk in packs terrorizing the lonely incels.

Nope. The Chads walk in packs terrorizing the lonely incels.
I have never seen HS Chads not accompanied by femshits, but it might be different in your country.

I have never seen HS Chads not accompanied by femshits, but it might be different in your country.
They are. They travel in huge packs of Chads and femoids.

I had one guy in my HS class who had 3 girls constantly surrounding him. It was like he was walking with a triangle almost all the time.

XWOuu8G.gif

HOLY FUCK I HAVE NOTICED THIS NOW

but usually, it's not a chad. just some black guy with that fuckboy haircut wearing some 800-1,000 dollar jordans.

I had one guy in my HS class who had 3 girls constantly surrounding him. It was like he was walking with a triangle almost all the time.
Imagine the feeling if it were you. The constant validation would make us 0 inhib.

Imagine the feeling if it were you. The constant validation would make us 0 inhib

If only inhibition was my problem....

just some black guy with that fuckboy haircut wearing some 800-1,000 dollar jordans.
if you went to an all black school and you didn't have designer enjoy getting made fun of everyday.

if you went to an all black school and you didn't have designer enjoy getting made fun of everyday.

true, but no one talked to me or made fun of me. i dressed like a total fucking bum back then because i didn't give a shit (way before i actually found out what incels was). actually it's extremely weird how i didn't really get into any trouble, being just about the only white student.

funny to me how these fucks sell xan's,weed, etc just to buy be able to buy all those jordans, bape, supreme, whatever the fuck have you, but they can't get out of the projects. jfl.

water is wet, fire is hot, ice is cold, sky is blue

true, but no one talked to me or made fun of me. i dressed like a total fucking bum back then because i didn't give a shit (way before i actually found out what incels was). actually it's extremely weird how i didn't really get into any trouble, being just about the only white student.

funny to me how these fucks sell xan's,weed, etc just to buy be able to buy all those jordans, bape, supreme, whatever the fuck have you, but they can't get out of the projects. jfl.
Yea true, I got shit on for my clothes and other things. All they do is waste on clothes to look cool its pretty sad.

XWOuu8G.gif

HOLY FUCK I HAVE NOTICED THIS NOW

but usually, it's not a chad. just some black guy with that fuckboy haircut wearing some 800-1,000 dollar jordans.
What a massive waste just on shoes. Though he probably earns more and is literally better than me in every single important way,I still wouldn't spend that much on shoes.

What a massive waste just on shoes. Though he probably earns more and is literally better than me in every single important way,I still wouldn't spend that much on shoes.

They don't "earn" anything lol, they were just degenerate drug dealers. There weren't any "tyrones" in those schools either, except maybe one or two. All they did was wear designer/ the latest streetwear clothes that were in fashion, and earrings along with the fuckboy haircuts.

They don't "earn" anything lol, they were just degenerate drug dealers. There weren't any "tyrones" in those schools either, except maybe one or two. All they did was wear designer/ the latest streetwear clothes that were in fashion, and earrings along with the fuckboy haircuts.
So they bought shit they couldn't afford. Yeah I guess I do that too.

Lol I don't get why these niggers love buying expensive shoes and shit all the time, when they are almost broke themselves

Lol I don't get why these niggers love buying expensive shoes and shit all the time, when they are almost broke themselves

bro you say the N word too much