Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Has anyone else noticed that white guys are so hard to befriend and two faced?

True.

Yes you ain't.
algerians are the truest of cels
The only Algerian ive ever met was a solid chadlite/abdulite. Dated lots of pretty girls, hit on tons of girls. Then norwood reaper struck him down and he never recovered, got treated like a regular normie ever since :feelsmage: brutal hairpill @Copexodius Maximus

:society: even the blacks are 20-30% cumskin mutts.

Let that sink in .
I'm sure Algerians are 20-30% white
Plenty look white, for sure whiter than AA's
Ur so low iq man
Are u an Islam coper as well?

The only Algerian ive ever met was a solid chadlite/abdulite. Dated lots of pretty girls, hit on tons of girls. Then norwood reaper struck him down and he never recovered, got treated like a regular normie ever since :feelsmage: brutal hairpill @Copexodius Maximus
It’s called the norwood reaper for a reason. It’s a death sentence.

oh that was @Diocel

Kek, yes can relate and I'm white..All my friends are ethnic. Whites are also the ones that stab you in the back instantly to show off for a whore

Last edited:
I haven't had friends since the early 2010s.

The skin of Abraham, Moses, and Elijah. I bet Jesus was a shitskin kike and that’s why our ancestors rejected him. They wanted minimum olive skinned.
Religion doesn't end the racepill jfl
Race>religion, as u can see with the Muslim world

Religion doesn't end the racepill jfl
Race>religion, as u can see with the Muslim world
Religion is cope in general. Religious people are just as shitty

@tehgymcel420
Yo it turns out I'm not ethnic anymore according to the sand niggers in this thread
Lifefuel?
What mix are you? In my opinion, you are neither ethnic nor white.

Sadly yeah, even in 99 percent white countries like mine, curries or any moon white are infinite times better
Where do you live my good sir? Asking for my 6'1ft masc looking decent face and light skinned curry friend :forcedsmile:

I'm 5'7 abo looking so it's over for me nonetheless:kys:

I'm sure Algerians are 20-30% white
Plenty look white, for sure whiter than AA's
Ur so low iq man
Are u an Islam coper as well?
If you knew anything about us you projecting mutt you would know we're a tribal country, each with different phenotype. Kyble were always white passing motherfickers. Their origins traces back to vandals.

Religion has nothing to do with this. All I'm saying you're not really an ethnic. That is all.

If you knew anything about us you projecting mutt you would know we're a tribal country, each with different phenotype. Kyble were always white passing motherfickers. Their origins traces back to vandals.

Religion has nothing to do with this. All I'm saying you're not really an ethnic. That is all.
You're retarded then you literal self admitted inbred monkey
My point is almost all ethnics are mixed with something. Curries are mixed abos and Aryan invaders or whatever, japs are mixed with jomon and the mongoloid types, spics are mixed Spaniard and Amerindian, nafris are no different

You literally just admitted that your own country is mixed and filled with various different tribes, with different phenotypes.

How dare you run your inbred mouth to me you subrat?

Where do you live my good sir? Asking for my 6'1ft masc looking decent face and light skinned curry friend :forcedsmile:

I'm 5'7 abo looking so it's over for me nonetheless:kys:
I am 6’2 baby bloat face in Turkey,still every native is awful just like everywhere

I did I’m fit though, just my face looks bloated ,for example my father is shorter and fatter but his face is Chad
Brutal. Relatable tbh..
Fancy loosing fat?

I would say it's our inherent suspicion that we have been driven to. In a global society where white hatred is everyday becoming more commonplace, we have to be very guarded about who we are open around--even one another. This is a low-trust world we inhabit, and just one "microagression" is enough to destroy a white man's career.
:feelsbadman:

Interesting story, guess you'd make lots of real good friends in Africa, you should go there.

Also didn't niggers sell their own children and families as slaves to the whites and arabs and are killing each other in the streets?

You're retarded then you literal self admitted inbred monkey
My point is almost all ethnics are mixed with something. Curries are mixed abos and Aryan invaders or whatever, japs are mixed with jomon and the mongoloid types, spics are mixed Spaniard and Amerindian, nafris are no different

You literally just admitted that your own country is mixed and filled with various different tribes, with different phenotypes.

How dare you run your inbred mouth to me you subrat?
There is it. Exactly what I was talking about. The liberal amerimutt dream. :feelskek:

india is caste based system . Everyone knows there's a racial hierarchy based on skin colour, cultural background, ethnicity etc. There's no shared "racial identity" as india refers to a nationality and not a shared ethnicity.

The yayoi didnt "mix" with jomon. They assimilated them. Genetically and culturally. Jomon still exist only as a small minority with literally zero impact on both the genetic structure or the cultural one. The observable fact is that yayoi dominance can be seen in their culture. Phenotype. And gentic structure. To the point you wouldn't even consider jomon to be Japanese native if you saw one as their Caucasian feature are nearly non existent.

I don't deny America is a mutt continent. Never did. No one assimilated anyone. No culture exists to preserve. No ethnic identity and even if you delusionally did have one it's based on pseudo history that proves yourself to be of mixed origins. Maybe except for very few natives groups that didn't make contact with cimskin. But the overwhelming majority is the topic here.

See this is what I always had to deal with when talkin to mutts like yourself . You think in terms of nazi racial purity and nothing else. You think your nationality somehow equals your ethnicity and culture is non factor in any of that.

you projecting mutt fail to understand what a mutt even is. Your language is one language brought by colonizers who killed all men and raped all the women creating a mutt population while the former rapist population made of different cumskin mutts living alongside them who too suffer from the same zero cultural or even linguistic identity . Half of you larp as natives and what not when in reality you have fuck all to do with natives. While the lapring cummutt have zero connection to any European ethnicity.

Don't you get it, You're a nation of mutts who created an American nationality with zero clear ethnic background. Why do you think racists in America cling to skin color and nothing else. That's because they have nothing else.

While , we have different languages with different dialects which we still use to this day. We use arabic for communication just to understand each other .and have different customs and cultures each with diffent origins. Each group lives in its own appointed area.

While literally the only diffrence you amerimutts have is some dumb accent.

Case in point you dumb mutt. Nationality is not ethnicity. We have a country made of different ethnicities living in different parts of the landscape kinda like ancient greece or rome

You were always mutts. Then created a nationality for yourselves.

You're not ETHNIC .You can't even pick Who do you side with in history? :feelskek:

Last edited:
this is such bait. I get that you dislike white people for some reason.

in my experience, the ethnicities that make up "white" vary a lot.

we're definitely not perfect. in particular I wish we were more nationalist.

I also get along better with the more extroverted white ethnicities like Italians (I'm part Italian myself).

No race is perfect.

I've never met a white guy in person but I wouldn't be surprised at all. White people are high IQ and lack empathy. Friendship and brotherhood has no meaning to them as they only seek self interest.
Meanwhile a low IQ ethnic actually believes in false concepts such as morals, humanity and brotherhood and because of that he will be fucked over by the white man. It's game theory.
The most retarded thing i read all that. the exact opposite is true. Whites have far too much emathy, that's why we keep allowing none whites into our countries simply because their countries our shitholes. Whites have little to no brotherhood and friendship because of the jews because if whites got together again the jews would suffer dearly for what they have done.

To start off, Im mixed race, relatively racially ambiguous (many people have called me white), not coping just saying that so people don't say "it's Muh in group loyalty bro, they're preferring their own race only that's why"

I have no race. I've made friends with many ethnics, including blacks, Koreans, curries, spics, and Arabs. I've made very close friends with people from those races over the years.

And one think I can't help but noticing, and maybe it's just been my personal experience, is that cumskins are so hard to befriend. They're always ready to stab you in the back and are very self righteous and almost low IQ. Meanwhile I've got an Arab guy I know only for a year now who has told me directly that he considers me his brother. I've got a curry and a Korean friend. Etc. meanwhile cumskins are always slimy and two faced.

What's wrong with whites in this regard? Why are they so two faced and slimy? No wonder they teamed up with the jews. Is this why the west is falling? Has anyone else noticed this or did I just have particularly bad experiences?
high IQ, same experiences. I only ever befriended Slavs(ethnics of whites) and Jews. never got normal white friends.

There is it. Exactly what I was talking about. The liberal amerimutt dream. :feelskek:

india is caste based system . Everyone knows there's a racial hierarchy based on skin colour, cultural background, ethnicity etc. There's no shared "racial identity" as india refers to a nationality and not a shared ethnicity.

The yayoi didnt "mix" with jomon. They assimilated them. Genetically and culturally. Jomon still exist only as a small minority with literally zero impact on both the genetic structure or the cultural one. The observable fact is that yayoi dominance can be seen in their culture. Phenotype. And gentic structure. To the point you wouldn't even consider jomon to be Japanese native if you saw one as their Caucasian feature are nearly non existent.

I don't deny America is a mutt continent. Never did. No one assimilated anyone. No culture exists to preserve. No ethnic identity and even if you delusionally did have one it's based on pseudo history that proves yourself to be of mixed origins. Maybe except for very few natives groups that didn't make contact with cimskin. But the overwhelming majority is the topic here.

See this is what I always had to deal with when talkin to mutts like yourself . You think in terms of nazi racial purity and nothing else. You think your nationality somehow equals your ethnicity and culture is non factor in any of that.

you projecting mutt fail to understand what a mutt even is. Your language is one language brought by colonizers who killed all men and raped all the women creating a mutt population while the former rapist population made of different cumskin mutts living alongside them who too suffer from the same zero cultural or even linguistic identity . Half of you larp as natives and what not when in reality you have fuck all to do with natives. While the lapring cummutt have zero connection to any European ethnicity.

Don't you get it, You're a nation of mutts who created an American nationality with zero clear ethnic background. Why do you think racists in America cling to skin color and nothing else. That's because they have nothing else.

While , we have different languages with different dialects which we still use to this day. We use arabic for communication just to understand each other .and have different customs and cultures each with diffent origins. Each group lives in its own appointed area.

While literally the only diffrence you amerimutts have is some dumb accent.

Case in point you dumb mutt. Nationality is not ethnicity. We have a country made of different ethnicities living in different parts of the landscape kinda like ancient greece or rome

You were always mutts. Then created a nationality for yourselves.

You're not ETHNIC .You can't even pick Who do you side with in history? :feelskek:
Didn't read nigga u wrote a wall
Stay inbred and 80 IQ like the rest of the subhumans there kek
high IQ, same experiences. I only ever befriended Slavs(ethnics of whites) and Jews. never got normal white friends.
Thanks boyo

Didn't read nigga u wrote a wall
Stay inbred and 80 IQ like the rest of the subhumans there kek
All you had to do was accept a simple truth. You larper :feelskek:
Screenshot 20210529 181008 1

Autism lol
Or just the inbred 80 IQ as is average there
legit don't understand why sand cels even attacking you, your original point was against whitoids jfl

:yes::yes:
Don't take things said here seriously. We're just a bunch of autistic shitposters.

heh, fair point.

I think I do have a habit of taking things to heart a bit too much :)

The points I made still stand though! :D

High IQ Paki.:feelsokman:

Cumskins are just fags and the most obnoxious people to be around, especially their foids.

High IQ Paki.:feelsokman:

Cumskins are just fags and the most obnoxious people to be around, especially their foids.
Move to ChiCongo or Apelanta my friend and you’ll find out exactly what true obnoxiousness is.

With me it’s been the opposite. Most of my friends have all been white. Non white people hate me and never wanted anything to do with me for the most part. I am Hispanic but more on the euro looking side. This is the difference between chad and incels. Chad has friends of all races and creeds. Incels if they have any friends at all are of their own ethnicity

Last edited:
coping ethnic moment

They look down on us and hence, they can't bring themselves to be close friends with us.

Very interesting thread. I dont get why the discussion drifted apart so much:

To make it short it is all about looks and social position.

I currently try to get one white friend but he is quite reserved, arrogant and I don t really like him as he is very dismissive and likes to talk down to me. IQ plays also a role, I have better conversations with whites if my head is clearer.

I usually drive the conversations and cuck myself.

There is also a great dimorphism in private conversations and within a group where they usually betray you.

In my experience whites like to talk about simple pleasures like sex and partying in an open manner and that s how most friendships are built after you surpass 15.

If you want to talk about other topics they expect from you being the active cuck who embarasses himself in a self depricating manner or you have to be considerably smarter then them in the topic you are discussing to offset the ethnic tax or you both need a strong understanding of the topic (i.e. the higher you both get the less tax you have to pay)

I kinda hate them but I also understand them sometimes as they care about preservation of their rank

Last edited:
I have only ever had white friends. White people are also high iq relative to ethnics so you're wrong there

I have only ever had white friends. White people are also high iq relative to ethnics so you're wrong there
Not in USA. Average asian ethnic IQ mogs the white due to the immigration system filtering for the highest IQs and leaving the dumb gooks/shitskins in their homelanda.