Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has anyone else never mogged anyone?

Septembercel

Septembercel

Ugly male
★★★★
Every single person I have ever met in my entire life has looked better than me.
I have found a few people on the internet who a mog but that's it.
FUCKING SHIT.

Are you like 5'1 or smth?

Are you like 5'1 or smth?

No I am not short but I am extremely ugly.
I dont understand how it could become this bad.
I guess you could call me short though but not that short.

I mog deformed people

You guys are so lucky :/

Rarely but I think I mogged at least some people.

People mostly mog me with face/money/status,i lack in these things so much,especially the last 2

I only mog those who are downright ugly. I feel like anyone who is at least average in looks probably mogs me tbh.

People mostly mog me with face/money/status,i lack in these things so much,especially the last 2
I only mog those who are downright ugly. I feel like anyone who is at least average in looks probably mogs me tbh.

^

I mog most chadlites/chads at the gym in squats/deadlifts but then they're training with a 7/10 stacy at the end of the day so it's worthless.

how old are you bro ? don't give up

I'm 18, I have never looked the way I wanted.
I look up to ugly people because they look the way I want to look.
I have never looked close to how I want to look, I can accept being ugly but I can never accept being me.

I'm 18, I have never looked the way I wanted.
I look up to ugly people because they look the way I want to look.
I have never looked close to how I want to look, I can accept being ugly but I can never accept being me.
im 19,18 is young,i didn't understand your comment tho

im 19,18 is young,i didn't understand your comment tho

I dont hate being ugly, I hate being me.
I would look anything but how I look now.
I hate myself over anything else.
For example I would love to have your looks instead of mine.

I dont hate being ugly, I hate being me.
I would look anything but how I look now.
I hate myself over anything else.
For example I would love to have your looks instead of mine.
But you have to accept how you look,that is your only vessel you will ever have.Anyway,you will start to look better after 18,19-25 age is when changes happen for everyone

But you have to accept how you look,that is your only vessel you will ever have.Anyway,you will start to look better after 18,19-25 age is when changes happen for everyone

I looked way better when I was young :/
But I either accept it in the future or i die thats it.

^

I mog most chadlites/chads at the gym in squats/deadlifts but then they're training with a 7/10 stacy at the end of the day so it's worthless.
Same, it's so depressing when you strength mog some Chad and there's nothing left to cope with cause he's the one fucking the foid while I rot

I looked way better when I was young :/
But I either accept it in the future or i die thats it.
You will not want to die,i've been in close to death situations,and i wanted to live more than anything,our survival instincts are too strong.Self pity is for bluepilled faggots,stop that

You will not want to die,i've been in close to death situations,and i wanted to live more than anything,our survival instincts are too strong.Self pity is for bluepilled faggots,stop that

True

Every single person I have ever met in my entire life has looked better than me.
I have found a few people on the internet who a mog but that's it.
FUCKING SHIT.
I heightmogged a poor 5'6 guy once. Felt good but at the same time i feel sorry for him

I think I did once in elementary school when I walked passed a retarded kid in a wheelchair drooling on himself, but I might be coping and he probably has a gf by now.

I think I did once in elementary school when I walked passed a retarded kid in a wheelchair drooling on himself, but I might be coping and he probably has a gf by now.
Just retardmaxx bro :feelshaha:

I only mog literal retards and deformed people

i've come across some legit ultra truecels that i mog

I only mog Brian Peppers the mythical truecel
Unnamed

In real life, I very rarely see someone and think "I mog them". I could find examples of more well known people to whom that statement would apply but they would only be very ugly/deformed people.

I don't think I've ever truly fully mogged anyone. There are guys who are shorter than me (I'm 5'7") and there are guys who are uglier than me, but I can't recall ever meeting a guy who was both shorter and uglier than me.

I also get wristmogged by about 95% of guys and probably 40% of foids.

Yes a few times, but it's totally irrelevant, it's like when you walk in the street you see stray dogs and you mog them, it doesn't matter.
The reasons why it doesn't matter are a) the people you mog will normally be normies, who are oblivious to being mogged, and often have ingrained copes and b) girls don't recognise a 5 because he mogs 1,2,3,4s they just recognise 8+

I NT mog a few autistic people and heightmog a few small people like 5'3 and shit. Never looksmogged someone irl though.

Calling bullshit. Really? Not one short guy, fat guy, skinny guy, bad fashion sense guy? You must have mogged someone

Ive mogged some fob deathnik midgets

You mean by height? Yeah but I have only height mogged people in the suburbs, once on public transit or in the city I lose my height powers quickly.

mogging another fellow incel is disrespectful tho