Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Has anyone else learned to laugh at it all?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
I come on this forum and Suifuel used to make me feel so horrible at life and the way soyciety was going but now I get a real good laugh out of it all.

It's like a comedy, it really is. It only gets better and better and better as the years go on.

It’s been crippling, and trying to stay afloat gets harder and harder.

i laugh at the fact my life is a joke and i either can cope or rope because sub5 theory

only slavs can have sense of humor unironically tbhngl so yeah

just jokermaxx bro

This forum is unfortunately addicting.

The only time I can laugh is when it doesn't too close to home.
Just incel in general and I can usually laugh it off a bit and act like it doesn't bother me, but when it start being close to my height or I see guys that look close to how I look and such, then it's a bit tough to laugh at.

I've given up thinking about the cock size thing long ago so that one doesn't affect me anymore.

It’s just the brains way of preventing you to rope. Just treat everything as one big joke.

I can relate. Sometimes I just look in the mirror, say "it's over" and start laughing audibly. My brain is malfunctioning I guess.

I can relate. Sometimes I just look in the mirror, say "it's over" and start laughing audibly. My brain is malfunctioning I guess.
>it's over
>you're in highschool and underage and not like "21 is the starting point for a blackpilled incel" more like "just fucking finish school before you say it's over"

:feelsclown: now that's why i laugh

Last edited:
I come on this forum and Suifuel used to make me feel so horrible at life and the way soyciety was going but now I get a real good laugh out of it all.

It's like a comedy, it really is. It only gets better and better and better as the years go on.
of course its why I'm here

>it's over
>you're in highschool and underage and not like "21 is the starting point for a blackpilled incel" more like "just fucking finish school before you say it's over"

:feelsclown: now that's why i laugh
Clowns me

just jokermaxx bro
Internet 20191218 105028 15

No because it keeps getting worse.

It is a clown world after all. Sane people are the ones who laugh at it. :feelsclown:

Sometimes I laugh at it all sometimes I don’t depends on the minute tbh