Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

has anyone else had to settle for a major surgery(jaw) due to financial issues or other issues that prevent u from travelling

• Thread starter Deleted member 36516
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 36516

wish i was never born tbh
-
i was hoping to get jaw surgery from Uk but because of my education i cant travel. even though surgery in my home country will save me a lot of money it may be less accurate.

i was hoping to get jaw surgery from Uk but because of my education i cant travel. even though surgery in my home country will save me a lot of money it may be less accurate.
how does ur education prevent you from travelling?

God I wish I could "settle" for jaw surgery.

I can't afford any of the surgeries I need.

how does ur education prevent you from travelling?
jaw surgery requries braces before jaw surgery monthly visits. i study in a country 6 hours away and its a intensive course. i cant make it work without it being super expensive (monthly trips) or affecting my education. but im really conscious about my appearance.

jaw surgery requries braces before jaw surgery monthly visits.
What surgery needs braces?
jaw surgery requries braces before jaw surgery monthly visits. i study in a country 6 hours away and its a intensive course. i cant make it work without it being super expensive (monthly trips) or affecting my education. but im really conscious about my appearance.
What are you studying

What surgery needs braces?

What are you studying
bimaxillary osteotomy it needs braces before surgery even though a lot of people do the surgery without braces.
i study STEM.-3rd year