Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Has anyone else developed an eating disorder now because of inceldom?

H

hindustan_zindabad

ancientcel
★★
I’m on the verge of anorexia, well my thinking patterns, behaviours and attitudes towards food are basically that of an anoreic now - everytime I eat food I feel disgusted no matter what it is and I cant stop restricting calories, I am 5’11 and want to weigh 135lbs (162 currently)

its been interesting seeing more of the bones in my face get slowly exposed as i lose weight and im interested in seeing how I’ll look at my final weight

I’m kind of afraid that when I get to 135 i wont be happy with how I look and will sink into even lower BMIs that come along with health consequences but I cant stop anymore, the thought of gaining any weight now drives me crazy. At this point I know its not even going to save me from inceldom but I just want to see it through to the end now

at least you're becoming skinny. skinny>fat

dont care you heightmog me

at least you're becoming skinny. skinny>fat

I never used to understand eating disorders (especially girls with them) but its weird now that I have one. It just started as normal calorie restrictions and exercise and spiraled into this chaos

There were certain times in college where I didnt go out to eat because the dining halls were croweded and I didnt have frens. Aside from that not really.

Same, I choose to eat very little because I know that I won't go outside much.

You could say the way I eat is kind of an eating disorder but it's something most normies strive towards (and fail miserably at).

I ate half a bun on Sunday, it was the high point of my week.

im the same height and at my lowest i was 101 lbs, which is around 14.5 BMI, now im around 110 lbs. i cant eat much, i feel stuffed from simply drinking water and eating only feels like a chore so i tend to skip every meal almost
as far as consequences you will always feel tired and weak, your hair will get damaged and thinner, your blood pressure will lower, you'll most likely be constipated all the time and you'll somewhat resemble a crack addict in terms of appearance

Listen bro, id say 130 to 135 is a good lean look at 5'11. BUT... don't just limit it to eating less. In fact you can porvaly stiill taje in 1200 to 1400 calories a day. But you should exercise, run maybe fo some bodyweight exercises like pushups squats dips and lunges so you have a bit of lean muscle, and also do a ton of ab work.

Start at 50 curl ups (sinilar to situps)
50 leg lifts and 100 twists a day and a couple minutes of planks for the first 2 to 4 weeks then id say in 4 weeks bump it up to 100 for a month. In the 3rd month, bunp it up to 200, do a bit more bodyweight and more running and get fucking lean brah. Also eat a bit still - enough.

After 3 months you will look great
Say you mess around and get morivated for next 9 days, then start may 1.

By august 1, you will be good looking.
Also do facial exercises and mewing.

Im excited for you man.
And if you 130 to 135 you want to have a very low body fat percentage, a legit 4 to 5 percent

I couldn't be anorexic no matter how hard I'd try, restricting calories too much not only makes me feel horrible, physically and mentally, but also makes me look worse. I just don't have the genetics to gain benefits from a lean face that would outweigh the negatives.

nah op dont do it its not worth it as cliche as it sounds youll just look shittier,eat some fucking food and gain muscle you have a decent height anyway

Hey man
@hindustan_zindabad follow me, I'm a major scientific leanmaxxer and I've decent knowledge in nutrition/food and exercising in general.
It's almost 10pm here so I'm going to sleep. I'll talk to you in PMs tomorrow.
I'm also going thru the exact same shit tbhtbb

Based and anorexiapilled.