Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Has anyone done cutting/calorie deficit?

IMMORTAL HULK HOGAN

IMMORTAL HULK HOGAN

{C̶h̶o̶s̶e̶n̶ o̶n̶e̶}
★★★★★
I firmly believe in the importance of maintaining a strong body because a strong body and a strong mind are connected, at least in my experience. After gaining 20 pounds due to COVID-19, I committed to a calorie deficit and successfully lost about 30 pounds. Which gave me the greatest feeling ever. So if you have ever done cutting or even bulking lets share some motivation with each other

When I get too fat, I don’t eat anything for 3 days

I lost like 65 pounds then gained a bit then gradually lost it again

I gained 15 kg during COVID.

I just smoked and OMAD, 2 hours of walking and 2 liters of wáter.

Lost it in 3 months, because I used to overeat some days of the week.

When I get too fat, I don’t eat anything for 3 days
you have insane willpower. when I notice I've put on weight I stick to a 1200 calorie OMAD diet till im happy with my weight.

I am in a permanent state of calorie deficiency because of the intense stress I suffer as a trucel. I burn calories like a furnace and feel like one too

I lost like 65 pounds then gained a bit then gradually lost it again
In what time frame and was a calorie deficit alone if you did some workouts as well also great achievement king :feelsYall:

I am in a permanent state of calorie deficiency because of the intense stress I suffer as a trucel. I burn calories like a furnace and feel like one too
Meanwhile my body and mind just gave up, thus burning the minimum amount of calories.

Btw welcome back buddy boyo. Haven’t seen you in a long time.

Of course good sir and as for evidence I don't need any as your posts scream evidence keep burning them bitchs tho

you seem like one of the jolliest members of .is tho

you seem like one of the jolliest members of .is tho
Avi halo is most likely responsible for this perception

I gained 15 kg during COVID.

I just smoked and OMAD, 2 hours of walking and 2 liters of wáter.

Lost it in 3 months, because I used to overeat some days of the week.
Amazing brother keep it up also is OMAD that good there was this one time I did a calorie deficit it was my first time I actually lost a lot of muscle cause I didn't know the difference between fat and weight

Been bulking for a year now, gained 15kg which isn’t impressive but I’m not taking it seriously. I train for the mental high before anything else. Hard-earned dopamine feels the best.

In what time frame and was a calorie deficit alone if you did some workouts as well also great achievement king :feelsYall:
in like 5 months mostly a huge calorie deficit but I did run a bit that's about it, it was my leanmaxxing phase before realizing it's over and LDARed, I am still skinny but only because I like it (I like being light), not for chasing foids

Edit : Thank you Kang

Been bulking for a year now, gained 15kg which isn’t impressive but I’m not taking it seriously. I train for the mental high before anything else. Hard-earned dopamine feels the best.
That's pretty impressive

Nope. I have to eat 4,000 calories a day just to maintain my 155 pounds bodyweight due to a shitty fast metabolism. Never cut calories in my life and have been on a permabulk for 2+ years

in like 5 months mostly a huge calorie deficit but I did run a bit that's about it, it was my leanmaxxing phase before realizing it's over and LDARed, I am still skinny but only because I like it (I like being light), not for chasing foids

Edit : Thank you Kang
Amazing brother keep it up also I remember this funny time when I was running in the morning like 6 am and this lady thought I was chasing her but if only she knew if only

Nope. I have to eat 4,000 calories a day just to maintain my 155 pounds bodyweight due to a shitty fast metabolism. Never cut calories in my life and have been on a permabulk for 2+ years
Well bro I just hope you knew how many people wish they had fast motablism I don't know but it sounds like you don't like it

Well bro I just hope you knew how many people wish they had fast motablism I don't know but it sounds like you don't like it
I know, but it was so bad in middle school, I only weighed 78 pounds in 8th grade. I was 135 pounds naturally as an adult, and it took 2 years of gymceling and eating like crazt just to gain 20 pounds of muscle. 155 is still skinny

Amazing reading this brother 15kg is great it's not about how fast, it is a process just make sure you stay consistent and honest

I know, but it was so bad in middle school, I only weighed 78 pounds in 8th grade. I was 135 pounds naturally as an adult, and it took 2 years of gymceling and eating like crazt just to gain 20 pounds of muscle. 155 is still skinny
I was always on the big side and I never realized how much it helped me in school when everyone was picking on someone my little brother is like you however he is 6’2 so he doesn't really need a lot of weight

I was always on the big side and I never realized how much it helped me in school when everyone was picking on someone my little brother is like you however he is 6’2 so he doesn't really need a lot of weight
I’m 6’0” now, so the height makes me look tougher despite being skinny, but when I was skinny and short in school, I got picked on a lot

I'm probably going to fix up my diet and only eat healthy food because I want to skincaremax and gymmax anyways

I’m 6’0” now, so the height makes me look tougher despite being skinny, but when I was skinny and short in school, I got picked on a lot
I will message you lol I can't ask person questions here anyways