Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Has anyone debunked that tinder study?

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1dkgt11/has_anyone_debunked_that_tinder_study/

I think the study men throw in our face to prove all women are shallow is soooo stupid. First off over 90% of women wanting a man 6’ and over seems wrong to begin with. Incels will literally say “look at the stats..90% of the users voted they’d only date men 6’ and up, you women all want tall chads”

Meanwhile roasties in the comments:

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1dkgt11/has_anyone_debunked_that_tinder_study/l9hqlje/

I'm not so sure. I definitely want it. Most women I know do want it. I don't have a problem with women wanting it either. Men make no qualms about wanting attractive women. Why should we be shamed for wanting attractive men? A tall guy is a nice thing.

The value of height to men is pretty well established. They earn more, get married more, are promoted more, are viewed as more competent, are more useful in most sports, etc. So short men have a valid complaint.

Lots of benefits and we are no longer bound to marry whoever offers our father some livestock, so we can seek out tall men now.

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1dkgt11/has_anyone_debunked_that_tinder_study/l9hsa2u/

Straight from the whore's mouth :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

An incel uprising will be imminent:dab:

She says we bring up studies with small sample size but wants us to believe her "my experience" "I know this guy" " my dad in his days"

The pill is spreading.

Unfortunately, we might not be alive to see the fruits of our fight.

What I see in these comments is women becoming more and more arrogant and at ease with the idea of being shallow and entitled.

It's as if some of them are saying : " yeah, I want chad, yeah, I'm shallow, because, well, I can. Incels ? fuck them "

More men need to wake up to this. And they are.

She says we bring up studies with small sample size but wants us to believe her "my experience" "I know this guy" " my dad in his days"
Q9ombetxj09c1

Water, but notice how when men suffer from some form of inequality, they say :

"work harder, incel ! "

But when women suffer from some form of inequality, legislation and culture must change.

It's just basic evolutionary biology, women have always liked tall men.

Nobody will ever debunk it, but these sluts are funny to claim it's a work ethic tissue when it's purely genetical

Can't debunk the truth.

A sample size of only 500 women? You can't make any inferences from this data, much less use it to generalise an entire gender. You're going to need a better source than that, sweaty. :foidSoy:

Besides, my father Is a 5'2 balding Indian janitor and he was a total chick magnet. My anecdotes prove the blackpill is garbage. :foidSoy:

even though I already knew everthing in those studies, it always still hurts when I'm reminded of them.

How can you debunk the literal truth