Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Has anyone considered kinkmaxxing?

gattsu

gattsu

Do what thou wilt.
★★★
The only times I see sub5 men get Chad/Chadlite treatment are when they kinkmaxx and get a foid because they're the only person that has the same kinks as her. It's a very rare sight, but I have seen it happen.
Could it be a legit way to ascend? (I'm obviously not talking about shit like cuckoldry btw)

I don't know what "kinks" means exactly, but anyway, I would bet the sub5s are white, financially not a wreck, and NT.

Getting into a particularly "kinky" form of sex seems like five chess moves ahead. I can't get to the board.

would be possible when i had some good social media accounts and go to leftist demos? i don't know i don't support jewish propaganda i stay rather angrycel

I don't know what "kinks" means exactly
Shit like BDSM
but anyway, I would bet the sub5s are white, financially not a wreck, and NT.
I've actually noticed JBW doesn't apply as well to those communities. You're probably right about the financial aspect, not so sure about NT though. I don't think you can completely NT and have some extreme fetish.
Getting into a particularly "kinky" form of sex seems like five chess moves ahead. I can't get to the board.
Yeah it's not that easy especially because you can't just choose what kinks you have.

nks as her. It's a very rare sight, but I have seen it happen.
Could it be a legit way to ascend? (I'm obviously not talking about shit like cuckoldry btw)

I don't know what "kinks" means exactly, but anyway, I would bet the sub5s are white, financially not a wreck, and NT.